Thread: 250X 4 sale

250X 4 sale

i've got an 87 250X. it's in great shape and ready to ride. it has a few mods and runs great. looking to get $1300.

good luck i have one all worked over 3G into it......and it sits yet....i think i'm giving it to my wife to ride lol......

there great quads to the right person....just not goin to get what u want for it......

trust me.......and mine looks new....i was asked if mine was a 2003 300ex already
    just sold.......
    1987 Honda 250X ,+2 A-arms,205R front shocks,custom shock mounts(front), G-force wheel spacers(rear),renthal bars,DG front bumper, DG nerf bars,HMF slip on,Uni air filter 130 jet with outwears airbox lid..custom paint work AC body skids and swingarm skid

06 LT Z400 PRM Swingarm skid,AC front bumper,powermadd hand guards

Remember Kids...Don't try this at home.....

Originally posted by Moto250X_Rider
    good luck i have one all worked over 3G into it......and it sits yet....i think i'm giving it to my wife to ride lol......

there great quads to the right person....just not goin to get what u want for it......

trust me.......and mine looks new....i was asked if mine was a 2003 300ex already
    yeah I know how you guys feel. I have mine sitting in my garage waiting to be sold.... I will prob drag it to the races and someone will eventualy buy it.
    Steve #48

2005 450r - In great shape, setup perfect for my riding style

Aim: Sjorge3442
    Email : Sjorge_3442@hotmail.com

Temple University

Would you be intereted in a trade for a pitbike?

05 Extreme 125 Copper 2 looks like new only 3 tanks of gas ran though it.

Let me know i have pics and I am from Indiana.

Thanks Brandon
    Ride it. Race it. Live it!

Special thanks to my 2007 Sponsors: Obermeyer Yamaha, JPMX, SIMX Racing, Powermadd, Kars Trailers, Pitstop Auto/truck parts, Cardio Stack, Scott USA, LoneStar Racing, Liquid Performance, ASV Inventions, Streamline Brakes, Rath Racing, Elka Suspension, EVS, FMF, Blingstar, Hiper Wheels, Mom, Dad, and Family

sorry, i kinda need the money out of it.