Thread: What company does everyone use to ship plastics?!

What company does everyone use to ship plastics?!

I realize this is not the place for it but i need a fast answer. I just ran down to UPS and they wanted 90.64 cents to ship a set of 250r plastics. What company have you used and how much was it? In a box or wrapped in plastic? I know I've gotten a complete set shipped to me for like 30 dollars I just dont know who shipped them

I use fed ex. I wrap each piece in plastic wrap then wrap them all tightly together then in a box shipped a full set of yfz 2 weeks ago for $17.99

Brandon
    Ride it. Race it. Live it!

Special thanks to my 2007 Sponsors: Obermeyer Yamaha, JPMX, SIMX Racing, Powermadd, Kars Trailers, Pitstop Auto/truck parts, Cardio Stack, Scott USA, LoneStar Racing, Liquid Performance, ASV Inventions, Streamline Brakes, Rath Racing, Elka Suspension, EVS, FMF, Blingstar, Hiper Wheels, Mom, Dad, and Family

i shipped 2 sets of R plastics threw the post office just plastic wrapped everything together tight, shipped to canada for $35

Not Fedex!

I sold a full set of 400ex Maier race cut plastic (including seat attacthed to rear plastic) shipped to CA. I used two smaller boxes to make one big box (47"X40"X19"). My post office said the box was too big for them and that I had to use UPS or Fedex . Plastic fit tight and it cost about $90 bucks through Fedex!... Also Fedex wouldn't let me even ship it without making sure the box was just about perfect! and making sure ALL edges were double taped! Maybe That Fedex guy was having a bad day or something OR just an ***! but I'm glad the buyer paid for shipping!
    A few months later> I had some plastic shipped to me... that was in trash bags with a flat piece of cardboard WRAPPED around them and Barely taped together like a taco!. (what ever works, I guess). I can't remember who they used to ship them to me, but it had to save them time & money..??Probably UPS?Hope this helps.
    113 STILL 2 STROKING!!!

DHL!!! The cheapest And the best

yfz3x- Ran to the post office asked if i could plastic wrap them they said yes. Went to the supermarket bought 1.00 worth of plastic wrap and went to town. Used almost all 200 feet of the stuff and taped the shipping lable to it. 9 bucks to New jersey from Mass! $23 to Oregon from mass!!! Thanks for the help it was super easy a so inexpensive.

DHL
    '09 Yamaha YFZ450R
    '08 Raptor 700
    '07 Victory Jackpot
    '82 Suzuki RM250

glad to help

Ups was 104 dollars to ship a fullset of 400ex fenders.
    Same size box and weight was 20 dollars through DHL.

They dont measure size. Either its too big or they will take it. All the do is take the weight.
    Long Travel Axis-Mototech TRX450er 2006 in black
    "betty"
    02 400ex
    95 cbr600 runs 11's
    1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch-13 sec car
    1998 Camaro Z28 Ls1 1LE (1 of 99)
    Capable of 12 seconds
    Shock Rebuilds DIRT cheap