Thread: Brand New Yamaha YFZ450 AC Racing Pro peg Nerf bars and Grab Bar

Brand New Yamaha YFZ450 AC Racing Pro peg Nerf bars and Grab Bar

These items Are on ebay and they are brand new still in the box.

Yamaha YFZ450 AC Racing Pro-peg Nerfbars with the Relocated Mounts and replacable stainless steel Foot pegs. Kory Ellis style

Ebay Item number: 260073915446
    Click here to see the nerf bars on ebay

Yamaha YFZ450 AC Racing Grab bar with Fender mounts

Ebay Item number: 260073921046
    click here to see the grab bar on ebay
    Thanks Brandon
    Ride it. Race it. Live it!

Special thanks to my 2007 Sponsors: Obermeyer Yamaha, JPMX, SIMX Racing, Powermadd, Kars Trailers, Pitstop Auto/truck parts, Cardio Stack, Scott USA, LoneStar Racing, Liquid Performance, ASV Inventions, Streamline Brakes, Rath Racing, Elka Suspension, EVS, FMF, Blingstar, Hiper Wheels, Mom, Dad, and Family

Bump

Special thanks to my 2007 Sponsors: Obermeyer Yamaha, JPMX, SIMX Racing, Powermadd, Kars Trailers, Pitstop Auto/truck parts, Cardio Stack, Scott USA, LoneStar Racing, Liquid Performance, ASV Inventions, Streamline Brakes, Rath Racing, Elka Suspension, EVS, FMF, Blingstar, Hiper Wheels, Mom, Dad, and Family

bump

bump

bump