Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clearing codes?

That's a neat trick thanks...!

In case you would like to know, BRP and dealers use a diagnostic system called BUDS the program can be downloaded as such on Internet Buds.com and you will need a laptop, a connector cable and a serial cable and a sort of black box that connects between the PC and the ATV.

These parts are available through your parts dealer and on the web.

The program is a guide through step by step thing from what I've read in my Shop manual.

BTW if some of you ever need the Codes meaning , I have them in the book. Just email me and I'll answer you.

sorry, this is not true! you have to have a franchise to have b.u.d.s. they only let dealers and authorized repair shops get b.u.d.s. i am a sea doo/ can am certified tech and have been at the dealership 5yrs. if this was the case any andy gump shop would have it. and they dont. sorry.
    Originally posted by tester08
    That's a neat trick thanks...!

In case you would like to know, BRP and dealers use a diagnostic system called BUDS the program can be downloaded as such on Internet Buds.com and you will need a laptop, a connector cable and a serial cable and a sort of black box that connects between the PC and the ATV.

These parts are available through your parts dealer and on the web.

The program is a guide through step by step thing from what I've read in my Shop manual.

BTW if some of you ever need the Codes meaning , I have them in the book. Just email me and I'll answer you.

Originally posted by 91gtig60
    sorry, this is not true! you have to have a franchise to have b.u.d.s. they only let dealers and authorized repair shops get b.u.d.s. i am a sea doo/ can am certified tech and have been at the dealership 5yrs. if this was the case any andy gump shop would have it. and they dont. sorry.

Thanks for the info, That I didn't know about having to be a certified dealer to purchase the diagnostic kit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12