Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The 525's Are Coming!!!

No, what i mean is that with the new 525 being so popular they wont run any promotions if it is selling well without them. Things usually only get a good promotion if they aren't selling well.

Stopped by the dealer today mine has an expected delivery date of 1-29. I also seen the video of the rzr, damn impressive.

Is Polaris sending people to KTM training? How are parts and warranty issues going to be handled. Will my Polaris dealer be able to get all of the KTM parts and be able to do all warranty work?
    1989 trx250r-few mods
    1998 500 scrambler-wifes
    2007 Kymco 250 Mongoose-mydaughter
    2007 250ex-my boys
    1986 ATC250r Project

Just got our 2 Outlaws in. We already have one built and I just got back in from riding it. There is snow on the ground but the parking lot is clear. This thing rocks I dont care if you don't like Polaris or dont like IRS you will love this machine. Starts really fast unlike what Cain Smead said after he rode one. Maybe they got that fixed. It will be awesome for GNCC. They fixed anything that was wrong with the 500 and then some. Nice job Polaris!!!

The engineers did tell me that they were still working on the jetting to get them to start faster on the productions models. What Cain and myself rode was preproduction.
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

Geez, next week will not come fast enough!! I'm not looking forward to it being 20 degrees out when I do get it but I still can't wait!!!!
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

My personal machine is going to be here Thursday or Friday......
    My next race is Sunday!!! There will be some late nights getting it all modded out and ready for the D11 harescramble race. I just bought a set of flexx bars for it and am changing out all of my other stuff to the new machine. It is going to be a cold race but I think the 525 will keep me warmed up
    Special Thanks To:
    KTM North America, Brian Healea of KTM, Sport Cycles Racing, FMF, Motorex, Houser Racing, Rath Racing, Thor, Spy Goggles

preproduction they are fixing that, this, those

anuff already

CHADIX, what fatbar adapter did you use (height) because that is also one of the first things I want to change out as well. I am just unsure what to get as far as bar height (I know the flex bars are adjustable) but just in case I don't get those.... PM me with a price that you can get the bars for as well if you could. Thanks!

-E
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

Insert 4 letter words here -------> ______________

My ship date got pushed back to 02-02-07. Maybe the snow will be gone by then..
    2007 Outlaw 525 (#315Q) AC Racing Blackline ProPeg nerfs, Wilson Racing suspension, Precision steering stabilizer, Flexx Bars 15*, Rath Racing anti vib mounts, Rath Racing MX grab bar w/supports, Oury, Pit Posse Outlaw shifter, Vapor computer, JD Jet kit, big O-ring, YFZ throttle mod, Pro design filter, CT Racing full exhaust, RAZR 2, for sand-20x10x10 Edge on Douglas .160.

2007 Predator 500 LE
    350 Raptor, 2008 250 Raptor, 2006 Jetmoto 150, 50 Raptor

2007 Outlaw 90(#384M) 2008 Class A 14 and under state champion
    2006 Predator 90 (#705M) 10 and under 2nd place in state

Mine ship on the 19 now did it get past all the weather or is it stuck in a snow bank?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456