Thread: Decible adjustment w/ disk four-stroke pipe

Hybrid View

Decible adjustment w/ disk four-stroke pipe

I was just looking at this a few days ago. Somebody makes a pipe that has disks in the silencer that you can use to adjust decibel levels which consequently changes the performance but I can't remember who makes it.

White brothers, Super Trapp, FMF (megacrap)...

Lots of people make it, SuperTrapp makes disk-typed endcaps for tons of pipes I think.
    "Cleveland Steamer"

400ex Sparks/Axis/Houser/TCS/AC/Pro-Armor/ASV

white brothers e-series, thats what I have. I run four disks in the neighborhood it is an improvment in low end power. When I go out of town I run seven. better low end and improved top end. You can run twelve which is how many it comes with for the best top end power but that is the loudest unless you remove the solid plate aka. spark arrestor.
    Supertrapp, CT racing, FMF powerline ( although not for a 400ex or many other 400 + cc sport quads) and the dg accelerator also have disc exhausts.
    I love the white brothers, they also sell a quiet core too. Plenty of gains and much quieter than hmf if you don't need that extra 1hp gain.
    2001 400ex, spider grips, uni air filter, 14/39 gearing, cascade parking brake blockoff, TAG aluminum sprockets, promary drive o-ring chain, white brothers e-series slipon jetted 150, 40 pilot, galfer front braided lines, streamline brake pads, yellow powermadds, RTC clutch and brake levers, kenda gnarly gncc's, 450R shocks, all three converted by C&D Racing, renthal se bars,more to come!