Thread: trading races? gncc for worcs?

trading races? gncc for worcs?

i posted this in the open, but thought it might be a good idea to post it in here also.

bottom line, i REALLY want to do a WORCS race, but live in indiana. i'm sure there is someone on the west coast that is in a simialar but opposite scenario so here is what i propose for anyone thats intersted.

you pick a GNCC, come out and race my quad (the yfz in my sig). i'll be there with you, help you with advice, any questions, get you signed up etc etc... and i pick a WORCS, come out and race your quad.

keeps everything simple, and makes it much easier to race a quad on the opposite coast. all you need to do is hop on a plane with your race gear and i'll pick you up at the airport if you'll do the same
    Planning a comeback...

interesting......
    any takers?!

How about I just fly out and pay the East Coast a visit

I would LOVE to do that someday

Hope ya find an exchange Bradley, you wouldlike it Im sure.

Make sure its for the Idaho round so we can meet up, its a SWEET course .
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

that sounds like an awesome idea. that would be a really easy way to do another series like that!!!
    2011 Sponsors

FLY Racing
    BK Performance
    Condons Auto Parts

yeah i was thinking about it one day but thought it would be impossible to get a quad all the way out there with the vacation time i have, but i didnt think i could race someone elses quad for nothing, then i thought about just trading a whole race since there arent any GNCC's on that side of the country
    Planning a comeback...

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    interesting......
    any takers?!

How about I just fly out and pay the East Coast a visit

I would LOVE to do that someday

Hope ya find an exchange Bradley, you wouldlike it Im sure.

Make sure its for the Idaho round so we can meet up, its a SWEET course .
    your welcome anytime and if this happens i'll try to get to that race for ya!
    Planning a comeback...

Originally posted by gbcap
    that sounds like an awesome idea. that would be a really easy way to do another series like that!!!
    It would most certainly make it possible for alot of riders to get a taste of both East and West Coast racing.
    I think its its a great idea too!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Brilliant! You surprise me sometimes Brad. LOL. Just kidding with you. It is a great idea though. I'm jealous that I didn't think of it. I'm curious to see if you have any takers.

Let's just plan a trip to go to the dunes and make sure we hit a race while we're there. Think the boss will go for that?
    2005 450R

that might be a hard sell, but maybe i could tell her she can take a vacation somewhere else with your boss
    Planning a comeback...

The Idaho Sand is some of the most incredible sand you will ever ride in the US.

C'MON OVA!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!