Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best gears for the APEX!!!

Best gears for the APEX!!!

Notice that they have been polished! We have them Cryogenically treated and polished. TRhe polishing increases performance (additional HP) and decreases heat (More reliability) in the trans cases. It will not eliminate the gear problem but will increase reliability greatly over stock gears.
    Attached Images Attached Images

wolfpack,just for future reference what do these gears go for?and how to get them from you, my son broke the gears second day he got this quad and i changed them to the kasea style from hetricks and hes still running this same set for a year now, just lucky im sure .

We are not yet a site sponsor so i cannot quote prices. They are not much more than a set of stock gears.

i would go with the eton style gears and a tranny saver. we have not broke a tranny since we went to the tranny saver and we broke more than i can count before i installed it.

Mark
    " A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

tranny saver

" A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

Mark,
    Where can you get the tranny saver from? We are going to do the bushing mod. to the inner side of the case to stop it from flexing but add the case saver it will be twice as strong. The case saver looks great and should give better support to stop the gears from walking to much.
    Special thanks to 11-12 Sponsors

East Coast Performance

Who does the bushing mod? We had ours done by a guy named Frank out of Michigan but i was wondering who else did it and what thier price is?
    Originally posted by ecmini1
    Mark,
    Where can you get the tranny saver from? We are going to do the bushing mod. to the inner side of the case to stop it from flexing but add the case saver it will be twice as strong. The case saver looks great and should give better support to stop the gears from walking to much.

you can get the tranny saver from wrh racing.

Mark

Mark

Bubba ( son )

Originally posted by WOLFPACK
    Who does the bushing mod? We had ours done by a guy named Frank out of Michigan but i was wondering who else did it and what thier price is?
    I can get it done for you, but yours is already done.
    I also have the hardest transmission gears, in overrange or standard, Carborized . Not just the same old soft stuff cryogenically treated. It's the new stuff. Apex style output shaft.

this is are tranny saver and built in motormount comes with bearing installed and you press in your old ruber motormount , its for apex ,drr , pol, ect but not yeat kasea.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast