Thread: new upgrade to avgas????

new upgrade to avgas????

ok i need some help. i jsut negotiated a turbo install for my ridgerunner buggy. but this means that to run at 15 to 15psi boost i have to run 100LL avgas. Which is both good and bad. Bad more expensive. But good because i know have a excuse to pump up the compression on my sons KFX80 and on my yfz450. So here is my question....

Whta should i do to my sons 80 to bump up compression.... Rick is telling me to shave the head. If i do these will it be all i need to comfortably run on either high octane pump or avgas pump mix. for the two quads i will probably mix pump and avgas since i will have to have avgas around. so i need sugestions.
    freedome isnt free, every one pays

Shave the head .040 and do a compression test.
    We'll go from there.
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2014 rock crusher "GO tortoise GO!"
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    Father of the "11" time National champion,and worlds fastest woman ATV racer
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose
    Survivor of the 12 Hours of ATV America 04 and 05

Hans the compression tester is on top of my tool box. if I'm not at home. the only thing is if the plug is smaller on the lt80 than a standerd pulg you will have to use a second piece then you will have a bigger air space and it won't be 100% true. the other pieces for the dif sized pluges are also on top of tool box