Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where is a cannondale dealer

where is a cannondale dealer

what states are cannondales sold in
    and do they have a web page
    4 strokes never die 2 strokes live for ever

Didnt they get out of making atvs?

They went bankrupt in 03, And went out of bisnuess, they dont make the quads, bikes and i beileve they dont make bicycles anymore either, ATK has taken over producing the left over quads and bikes, no telling how long they will be around for, hopefully a while, there website is ATKusa.com
    NEATV-MX #51.
    06 Walsh/LSR/Axis 450R - Gone
    07 Walsh/JB/PEP 450R - Gone
    07 Gibson/JB/PEP 450R - Gone

Cannondale still makes great bicycles.
    Building a Lexus GS300/IS300 or Supra IV

2003 Cannondale Cannibal
    LE Stars & Strips (Sold)

2000 400EX (sold)
    1999 Blaster (sold)

Originally posted by Stunz
    Cannondale still makes great bicycles.
    If they had the money in the future, would it ever be possible for them to by back all the rights and start producing them again? that would be awsome!
    NEATV-MX #51.

Originally posted by rollie
    If they had the money in the future, would it ever be possible for them to by back all the rights and start producing them again? that would be awsome!
    Yeah it would be easy for them now that we have worked all the kinks out of them. Dinli bought the intellectual property in the liquidation and from what i heard, they trashed the idea. They were supposed to be developing a 450 mx machine and a 500 trail machine. You have probably seen of the Power Rangers looking 500 trail machine. There was talk about using a fuji motor but at the dealer show, they basically tried fitting new plastic onto the existing cannondale chassis. From then on, they gave up. What a waste.

If Cannondale could reproduce what they had built before, they could hire some guys from Cannondaleriders.com to show them how to make these things bullet proof. These guys have done it already and we're waiting to see what the next weakest link will be. People are reporting 2 years worth of abuse with no problems which is opposing the Cannondale reputation from the past. Some Cannondales were lucky to make it for 2 rides. Or even 2 hours.
    2005 450R

So why dont they, they should just ditch the bike idea and bring back the quads, with all the updates and now they wouldnt make the mistakes they used to make, awww man i know its harder than "just bringing them back" but i would buy one in a second
    NEATV-MX #51.

If I were the CEO, I would be scared to make a move like that. After getting burnt once and almost losing the entire company, I wouldn't want to fall into that trap again. Even though the outcome could be sucessful. I think it could be done though.
    2005 450R

I think the biggest obstical they would have is proving that the new ones( if they made them) are reliable, i think if they hire some expert dale engine builders they could make those engines more reliable than a honda, they already have!,and give it the wiring update and once they proved there reliable they would be selling like hot cakes
    NEATV-MX #51.

The easiest way to overcome that......win on Sunday and sell 'em on Mondays! All they would need is SOMEONE in the pro class to ride one and have some good finishes and have a magazine give them a TRUTHFUL review! Not like Dirtwheels does..."we don't like the 2 stroke type powerband of the ATK"......"We love the powerband of the Yamaha YFZ"....WTF is wrong with that picture????? The Yammie has the most 2 stroke type hit to it!!! God, these magazines need to pull they're heads out of they're arse's!!!!!
    02 Cannondale 468
    All the bells and whistles
    03 KFX 400
    A few mods

www.thequadbuilder.com
    www.z400central.com
    www.cannondaleriders.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast