ok i have a 2005 lt 80 with dg pipe and boyson reeds with a 95 jet. my son was riding and it died i thought he blew it up but after inspection a wire fell off the circut breaker. well so i thought. i got it back going and i was riding it down the block to make sure everything was ok thats when it died when i was at top speed it almost feels like the cluches are stuck on ? is that possible? it would sit a couple min. then it would start up so i put it on a jack and reved it up and it would die and the wheels would almost stop insantly. then the starter would barly turn it over. i took the carb off to clean it and it was running ok but i but it back on the jack a couple min ago and it did the same thing. but know it wont turn over wheels will turn too spark plug out still nothing . i took the little cover off for the belt. and i cant get it to move. i think i need to take the whole side cover off and take the belt off to see if i can move it. sounds like a lot of work. if its locked up i will need a rebuiled any sugjestionsif it comes to this. i hope someone can help was soposed to race this weekend know my kids are upset. also have a lt50 is there any aftermarket suspension for it out there thanks