Thread: Sparks X6 Spark Arrestor?

Sparks X6 Spark Arrestor?

All right I just got the Sparks X6 fully installed and I was curious to find out from anyone that has one of these pipes how many bolts there are to bolt on the turndown. I ordered the pipe with a spark arrestor, since I ride where it is needed, but I want to get the turn down for the dunes, and I am curious if the turn down will fit the spark arrested pipe?

Thanks for any help
    2007 YFZ- Alba full Front and Rear with Elka Dune Shocks, Fatboy 4 Exhaust, Rath Nerfs, and more.
    1999 416ex with 2 much $ in it.
    2000 440ex ss SOLD

somebody must know, little help please.
    2007 YFZ- Alba full Front and Rear with Elka Dune Shocks, Fatboy 4 Exhaust, Rath Nerfs, and more.
    2000 440ex ss SOLD

i think it does, but im not for sure. if you can take the spark arrester out, there is prolly a way to fit one on, or even if u cant take the arrester off u shud be able to get the turn down on
    2003 yella 400ex
    Fully built TC 425ex, 11:1 piston, Carillo Rod, C&D racing flex steel gasket, TC Rev box, k&n filter, outerwears, renthal bars, Magura Hydraulic clutch w/ braided line, UM oil tank, no parking brake, tinner air scoops, sparks x-6 pipe, oversized studs, AC pro-peg nerfs,
    fcr 39mm carb, Duncan Racing Graphics Kit, razr's on all 4
    Elka triple ssd fronts and dual ssd rears, burgard bearing carrier, and a little oil temp gauge. Chrome Burgard a-arms, Red-vein PC job done by Pappy (you the man), PRM Underbody skidplate
    Thanks C&D Racing...my home away from home

BRING IT

DO YOU GUYS THINK LRD SPARK ARRESTOR WITH TURN DOWN WITH A SCREEN WELL FIT LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT LINE UP???
    2000 440ex ss SOLD