Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sound off! WORCS 2007

I need some help...

If ANYONE is going that might have a pit quad,PLEASE let me know - I am looking for a pit quad as I am flying to Rounds 2 and 3. anyone racing, Ill deliver 2 free 8x12 photos mailed to your address for accomedating me

Im starting to stress a little since I wont hav my own ride for these two rounds since Im flying out
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

If ANYONE is going that might have a pit quad ,PLEASE let me know - I am looking for a pit quad as I am flying to Rounds 2 and 3. For anyone racing,(or parent ect.) Ill deliver 2 free 8x12 photos mailed to your address for accomedating me

Im starting to stress a little on this since Im flying out for two rounds..
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Is Speed WOrld more of a MX Track or Desert/XC track?
    05 Honda 450r
    Pro Armor Nerfs
    HRC Kit
    IMS GFX Kit
    Ryan Racing

Speedworld in itself is a Motocross track, when WORCS comes to town, they run on the MX portion, then take you out into the desert, through some washes, down a flattrack backstretch, stuff like that.

It's a blast....Can't wait

Only 8 more days
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Yeah - the speedworld course will be a good half and half mix of MX and offroad....probably more MX than most WORCS courses....but it's not too technical - and alot of fun! That flattrack is the best!! LOL!!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Just talked to a WORCS bike racer in Phoenix. He said the track was a muddy mess today after raining since Thursday night. The ruts were deep to the pegs on the bikes! Pits are a lake and they didn't start practice until 1:30. But it looks like next weekend will be perfect weather!

Yeah...it rained all day yesterday...today it's not raining, so the track will have a chance to dry out a bit - bikes like ruts anyway - lol!!!

They should have reworked the track for you guys....but i would expect some rough places that they might not get to along the course......shouldn't be raining again until after next weekend so hopefully it's nice weather next weekend. It's been COLD and WINDY here for a while......
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

I'm super stoked for speedworld this weekend I'll be running Prod.A (and Open A if I don't qualify in Prod.A) and the Pro-Am on Sunday.
    Roll Design YFZ 450, Roll Arms, Elka long travel elite shocks, NGR Engine, Yoshi Tri Oval Exhaust, Roll Pegs and Steering Stem, IMS classic bumper, Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer

I will be racing Saturday... Production B, and Sunday... 30 + B.

#259... Yellow background, Black numbers.

Don't be shy!

The weather maybe chilly for us locals... But those from other places might find it a bit warm!

Looks as though it will be a great event to attend... Whether you are racing or spectating!

Good luck!
    Special Thanks to C&D Racing

I went out there Saturday and caught the last 2 races of the Team race and the Rhino races. We just happened to be in the area. I was impressed wth what little I saw.

I wanted to make the race but i didnt have a kill switch and i wasn't sure i could talk my dad into it.

But after seeing that my dad keeps asking me when the next race is .

Hopefully I'll see you guys at some WORCs
    or Whiplash races
    05 Honda 450r
    Pro Armor Nerfs
    HRC Kit
    IMS GFX Kit
    Ryan Racing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast