Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: freestyle ramp plans

ya i could use the info to. and what does the landing have to be? like how tall, how steep, and is a safety deck needed?

hi everyone i got a quick question. About around how much does it cost to have these ramps. Just like an estimation in your knoweldge of ramps. Because im looking to have one made.

I still build these ramps to order. You would need to call for a price because the price of metal changes. I'm in Memphis TN. I can turn one out painted in 1-2 weeks. The aus-comp ramp is the one everyone orders from me.
    Warren Jordan
    3rd Generation Customs
    Welding and Fab.
    Memphis TN
    901-351-0253

Whats the best ramp for a budget?
    Im looking at making a metal or wood one.
    But don't wanna spend a ton

indiana

whos close to indiana with a good ramp let me know

depends on if u want it stationary or with wheels.. but my buddies dirtbike ramp cost around 700 in materials and the quad ramp me and my friends built cost around 1000 in materials
    http://www.ridehbz.com

hey slain warrior could you pm me a # to contact you i would like to talk to you about those quad ramp plans.

my buddy has plans for the dirtbike ramp he just built you could just use the same plans and make it wider.. he does shows and stuff so the bend is good for 70+ feet.. when we built our quad ramp we based the bend off of a dirtbike ramp my friend had bought which has a really sharp transision.. if your jumping further then 50ft with the quad ramp we built its like hitting a wall almost so another is getting built soon using the plans from my friends 70+ ramp.. btw we did an alright job building our ramp but it was kinda rushed because we were so excited.. i mean it works and does its job but its deff not the best looking ramp around so just take your time measure twice and cut once and dont rush welding everything together

next time i talk to my friend ill get a copy from him and email them to you when i get a chance if thats cool???

btw where abouts are you from?
    http://www.ridehbz.com

Originally posted by 400exracer511
    If someone could post some detial on how to bend/cut and weld the radius that would be great...

Thanks
    if the rev 1 is no good what is whe cuts to get the bend for the 8 footer that was posted. I didn't see the answer to the question above thanks
    bought my 05 450r back after 4 years and the guy made it into a drag bike. man i have alot to fix!!!

there is another option
    http://allterrainresearch.net/

They recently built a fmx for the moore brothers

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast