Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jetting

Re: Jetting

Originally posted by jrafter

i ended up with a 50 pilot jet and i started to see a good respond.I also got a fuel screw from and 04 250ex that i could adjust when it was runing with out any problems and that seemed to help.

IS THIS A LONGER FUEL SCREW THAT YOU CAN ADJUST WITHOUT ANY TOOLS?? I AM HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME GETTING TO THAT STINKING THING, AND ALL THE AFTERMARKET SCREWS NEVER LIST THE 250EX AS ONE OF THE BIKES IT WILL WORK WITH. I HAVE AN '07 250EX.

u should be able to find one thats compatable with your carb..theres gotta be one that fits it
    2006 250ex
    -FMF Megamax pipe
    -ITP Holeshot GNCC's
    -Motorsport Aluminum XC bumper

LOOKING FOR A 250R....
    ....but im broke

I adjusted the main on mine witch i sugjest and if something isnt the way you want it after putting the jets in then its 85% of the time the jet your using dont mess with everthing else just the jet your messing with cause after you mess with all that crap you dont know whats wrong at least this way you know its the jet

Originally posted by stew2010
    u should be able to find one thats compatable with your carb..theres gotta be one that fits it
    I THOUGHT SO TOO, OR AT LEAST I THOUGHT OF THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT BROWSE THESE FORUMS, SOMEONE WOULD CHIME IN AND TELL ME WHERE AND WHAT TO GET. I HAVE EMAILED A DOZEN DIFFERENT EXTENDED FUEL SCREW MAKERS, AND I EITHER DON'T GET AN ANSWER, OR I GET THE SAME ANSWER IN THE DESCRIPTION (AS IF I COULDN'T READ IT).

ANYONE HAVE A CLUE OR HAVE ONE ON THEIR 250EX???

i forget what kind of carb it is but there has to be a dirtbike or motorcycle that has the same carb, but do they make a fuel screw ?.....i'll do some researchin' probly post again tomorrow
    2006 250ex
    -FMF Megamax pipe
    -ITP Holeshot GNCC's
    -Motorsport Aluminum XC bumper

LOOKING FOR A 250R....
    ....but im broke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12