Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dutchmen mx Pine Groove Pa

dutchmen mx Pine Groove Pa

Does anyone know,or have any pics or know what & how things are going for the atv track. As usual the quads get thrown off the big track & then get short tracks with the little kids. Go figure

This track better be a decent one for us quads. I stopped showing up at sleepy after I realized how small and short their atv track was. Don't these people realize that quads are twice the size of a bike, and they still put us on half size tracks. I don't have problem being seperated from the bikes, and I do understand why, but sleepy's track had NO passing opportunities and no decent jumps at all. From looking at dutchmens big track, it looks like they are putting a lot of time and thought into their new tracks, and I just hope they put the same dedication into the quad track there.
    2006 Yamaha YFZ450 (Blue) #63
    Cam Mod | ASR LT +3 A-arms | Custom Axis Dual Rate LT Shocks | Lonestar Axcalibar Extended Axle | Two Brothers M-7 Exhaust Pipe | Rear Hiper Dual Beadlocks (Blue rings) | Front and Rear Holeshot MXR6 Tires | GYTR Nerf Bars | Gibson Steering Stabilizer | Pro Taper Contour Fatbars | AC Stadium Bumper | Tag Metals Clamps | No-Toil Air Filter | Quad Magazine Shock Covers | Billet LSR E-Brake Block off Plate | Gunnar Tether Killswitch | AC Skid Plate | Quad Boss A-arm Guards | Moose Brake Lever | Parts Unlimited Clutch Lever | ModQuad Case Saver | MotoGraphX Number Plates

Sleepy & DMX are both working very hard to make sure quads have a place to race in D6. With the addition of Miles Mtn, Hurricane Hills & Evansville in 2007 the D6 Series should be a good one. The points schedule and a lot of other info is posted on the d6 quad board (link in my signature) Check it out!!!
    Adam

Make sure you check out Breezewood Proving Grounds

I hope both those tracks will take into consideration of the "c" "b" & "a" riders on quads. Basicly on both tracks especially sleepy if you got hole shot race was over. Any pics of DMX & what is there new website, is it up & running yet??? Is sleepy doing over the quad track or leaving the same, & i dont mean same SMALL space different track, something where you can open up a little bit. Both are nice places, PLEASE make it quad friendly

Hey Quadracer707, Please give me an e-mail!

Thanks! raptor01@ptd.net

hey guys

hey,

got to see some pics of the new track. They look sick. Is anyone going to race up at the farm show complex in feb?

thanks

pete

Re: hey guys

Originally posted by mrbigzmotoxer
    hey,

got to see some pics of the new track. They look sick. Is anyone going to race up at the farm show complex in feb?

thanks

pete
    Hey Peter,

Where did you see pics at? This is the track that I race at and i cant't see the site for some reason... www.flyingdutchmenmc.net isnt working for me...do they have a new site or something?

Thanks,
    Landon
    Landon Herbst #24
    Burgard Cycle Race Team
    2006 LT-R450

Special Thanks to my current 2008 Sponsors:
    BURGARD CYCLE , RPM Racing Axles ,LAKER Custom ,Fly Racing , Breezewood Proving Grounds , Fasst Company , Cycra Racing , Action Motorsports , BG Racing , Top Quality Construction , MOM, DAD, and SHAUN!!!

Visit Breezewood Proving Grounds
    Check out Burgard Cycle

hey pete,

when you say sick is that A good sick or a bad sick??
    someone just shot us somepics of the track & they look like you could ride your bicycle over everything. I hope they are considering that actually BIG quads are going to use this. It is a shame that the bikes need there own track, just because the owners kids ride bikes. Hope we dont have to keep riding at atco,when this track is less than 1 hour away.

FD web site has been shut down. New owner has not built a new web page yet. I will be racing at Motorama for the first time this year.
    That's RACIN!
    Todd
    Swain Racing
    My Sponsor House Profile
    GNCC
    6 Hours of ATV America IRON MAN Class
    12 Hours of ATV America 30+ Class
    District 6 Vet Class

2007 Sponsors - Teixeira Technologies, REKLUSE, Cardio Stack, Swain Racing, ELKA, BERRELL's FUEL OIL, Duncan Motorsports, ALL-PRO West, ODI Grips, CYCRA Racing, Tire Balls, Hiper Technology, Scott USA
    05 TRX450R

Re: hey guys

Originally posted by mrbigzmotoxer
    hey,

Where did you find the pics? Can you post them on here, I am very eager to see how it came out. Thanks.
    2006 Yamaha YFZ450 (Blue) #63
    Cam Mod | ASR LT +3 A-arms | Custom Axis Dual Rate LT Shocks | Lonestar Axcalibar Extended Axle | Two Brothers M-7 Exhaust Pipe | Rear Hiper Dual Beadlocks (Blue rings) | Front and Rear Holeshot MXR6 Tires | GYTR Nerf Bars | Gibson Steering Stabilizer | Pro Taper Contour Fatbars | AC Stadium Bumper | Tag Metals Clamps | No-Toil Air Filter | Quad Magazine Shock Covers | Billet LSR E-Brake Block off Plate | Gunnar Tether Killswitch | AC Skid Plate | Quad Boss A-arm Guards | Moose Brake Lever | Parts Unlimited Clutch Lever | ModQuad Case Saver | MotoGraphX Number Plates

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast