Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Retirement

Retirement

Well it is time for me to retire from MHSC,
    me and the boy will be running selective GNCC races and as many Iowa as possible, along with some Illinois ones for some seat time.
    I have wasted to much time and effort in MHSC and will no longer do so.
    No hard feelings just getting away from all the back stabbing and B/S and personal popularity trips.
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

At least you won't have to worry about that stupid start now Scott.
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

Yea, good luck on it and have fun.
    Scott

40+ Iowa Scott I want a rematch from MO. gncc

Scott come on up to Iowa. You will love it. We are one big happy family. Everyone supports each other and helps out in any way that you might need. Your little boy will be welcomed to the pee wee class and it is fantastic. He will want to come to everyone of them.
    You do have to watch some of the guys that throw marshmellows or that crazy Johnny mooning every chance he can get. You really have to watch him. He is kind of dangerous to be around. I never turn my back on him. lol. mommab

You love it Momma B , And you know it

Scott Dont take it so hard on Mo. series Just take a break from it an do Ia. with us this year only a small hand full of races an your boy With love the banquet an kids stuff Andy passes out , I plan on hitting a few Mo. races but doing all of Ia. an a few Gncc`s an me Monica An Taylor are going to try a 6 hour as a team

Yea I am looking forward to coming up, talked it over with the wife and spoke to Terry Minck also. I am excited about moving on and not worrying about the polotic side anymore. It will be good for the boy to run a good pee wee series also that is matched well.

And thanks Momma B for the support over there.

Scott

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL,AND GOOD LUCK IN IOWA .

hey scott im sad to see you leave i know it has been a rough political battle for you. it sucks they wont be more open minded when it comes to the quads. we are important to and you have some great ideas for the races and how the should be ran. if we ALL work together like you said only great things can come out of it. i will miss you and the family but hope to see ya at some of the other race series.
    your quad bro
    shep

You should try a couple of OMA's. 1 in Iowa, 2 in Illinois.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast