Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: any paintball players

any paintball players

well i think i am getting a new gun and right now i have a tippmann modle 98 and i was thinking of getting an mini mag or bush master 2000 witch one do you guys prefer i would get an auto cocker but my brothers timing is always messed up

I got a spyder compact java edition, its nothin special but im going to be getting a freak barrel soon. but seriously, i would go with the bushmaster, I hear autocockers are really hard to get the right timing but they look better. You cant go wrong with a bushmaster though.

I got a automag classic 68 with powerfeed, all splashed blue eclipse part,venturi bolt,custom wooden grips,all american barrel,expansion chamber,and all the other goddies. Ill sell it to ya for 400. i need money for shocks thats why im selling it so cheap.
    400ex- holeshot mxs on champion beadlocks, pep zps front shocks, DG alloy nerfs, AC original style front bumper, shockwears, tinner scoops, pro design kill switch, renthal handlebars, +4 Lonestar Axle, +2 a-arms, and ceet grapics.

1 for you Ralph

o yea i paid over 700 for the gun but i need shocks so..........
    400ex- holeshot mxs on champion beadlocks, pep zps front shocks, DG alloy nerfs, AC original style front bumper, shockwears, tinner scoops, pro design kill switch, renthal handlebars, +4 Lonestar Axle, +2 a-arms, and ceet grapics.

1 for you Ralph

I used to play but i quit cause i started racing last year. I am sellign my new gun i got at the end of last season.

I have a Spyder Xtra with a Aftermarket Bolt. It has bottom Line,expansion chamber and drop forward. It is a sweet gun adn i can shoot fast as almost any normal cockers. Even the guys at the feild i play are amazed how fast it can shoot on not break balls.

I am sellign with a 16oz tank(used once) 2 hoppers,a 3 pod carrier adn like 7 pods. I hvae all cleaning Supplies and i haev cleaned the gun throughly after both times i used it.

I bought it at the end of last season and i only used it 2 times. I only have shot a 2000 case of balls outta it.No more No Less. It has been in original box in my room ever since last year,last tiem i played. I am sellign to get part for my quad. I am willign to sell everythign i have with gun for 125+shipping. The gun now goes for 152.95 on most sites. It has been used 2 times adn cleaned boths times. I can;t reiterate how good of condition it is in. Pm me if interested i will let ya know everyhting i have with it.

i play paintball.... i have 2 guns, Spyder SE, TL plus, and a Rainmaker with an ACI 13.5 inch zero gravity barrel.... if i were you i would go with the cocker... timing is an issue... but it is by far the straightest shooting gun ive ever played against.... bushmaster is ok but id get an impulse or a tribal over the bushmaster... just my personal preferance.
    2001 Red 400ex, white brothers E-series slip on, Razr 2 rears, raz'r fronts, 155 jetting, renthals, shockwears, k&n filter, graydon proline nerf bars, graydon proline front bumper,

350 Rancher ES

97 Tacoma - 6cyl, 3.5" fabtech lift, 33's

85 4runner - 8" lift, 38.5" Swamper SX's, 9,000 lb Winch, gears, locked front and rear

i play some mostly speedball but not as much as i used to cause i started racing i have a spyder tl plus with many silver parts that have been grinded i cut the top of my gun in half like where the cocker goes in at and cut the cocker so it looks tight i also grinded the whole trigger frame and grinded several parts it looks pretty good i gota get some pictures
    Originally posted by Smokin 440
    Yeah special ed kid in my outdoor skills class, wanna beat him to a pulp, it's supposed to be a fun slacker class not listen to a fricken kid sqeal like a pig and say sfgnkerskgcandy barlgolhs

2007 Honda Rancher- 28" Mud lights on SS wheels, 2" lift
    1999 Bayliner Capri Ski Boat

what abought the new tippmann A-5 it has a badd ***** ball feder

I play and have a Tl plus with a Lapco barrel and a Lapco ball sizer.
    I would go with the bushmaster I heard it's pretty good.
    I played with this kid that had a wgp cocker and he kept having to mess with the timing.
    thats just my opinion

get a AMG they are good guns for the money i say either a AMG or a impulse unless you play in tournys but word is they outlawed elctronic trigger frames in tournys but i say impulse or amg or heck if you even have the money get a angel haha dont forget go nitro or go home
    Originally posted by Smokin 440
    Yeah special ed kid in my outdoor skills class, wanna beat him to a pulp, it's supposed to be a fun slacker class not listen to a fricken kid sqeal like a pig and say sfgnkerskgcandy barlgolhs

2007 Honda Rancher- 28" Mud lights on SS wheels, 2" lift
    1999 Bayliner Capri Ski Boat

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast