Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another vid of my CBR rhino

Another vid of my CBR rhino

Here is me running at the drags this past weekend at Glamis.....the strip was too short to get out of 3rd, but it was still alot of fun!

Clickety!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

nice!!!

awesome!!!. You get a chance to drag race it or clock it? Just wondered how fast it was. (quickness) I know some of them dune buggies running CBR 600 engines are very very quick.
    V-Twin King Quad

That was freakin awesome!!!

Damn!!!!!!! How much cash is tied up into that thing? I'd be looking at doing the same thing... hahah. That's badddddddd. Who did your work?
    AOL Screen Name: dirtbikes4mike
    myspace: myspace.com/mbmorgan
    Check me out, I'm a sex machine.

Having a broken back sucks.

Our whole project was done on a tight budget.......we did everything as cost-effective as we could....without sacrificing quality where it counted. My husband made it, pretty much - I helped him every night.....I did the aluminum work......and I knew how I wanted it to look, design-wise.....but he did everything from the framework, the mechanics, welding, fabricating.......he's a very talented guy!
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Originally posted by 400grl
    Our whole project was done on a tight budget.......we did everything as cost-effective as we could....without sacrificing quality where it counted. My husband made it, pretty much - I helped him every night.....I did the aluminum work......and I knew how I wanted it to look, design-wise.....but he did everything from the framework, the mechanics, welding, fabricating.......he's a very talented guy!
    It turned out awesome, and I hope to see it in person when I head out for the WORCS race in Arizona. Also, be sure to check out the BITD video on the homepage because there is some footage of your Rhino in it.

Great race btw
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Thanks Harlen!!! We are doing quad wars next weekend, but I'd really like to get out there - if not for the rhino race, then at least on Sunday to watch the Pros!! Sorry I missed you at the Polaris dealio!!! I was a day off, it seems!!
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

.....but he did everything from the framework, the mechanics, welding, fabricating.......he's a very talented guy!
    I'd say so, that thing looks like it's so much fun to drive.

did you change of of the gearing at all?? If not i would think you would never be able to top it out

We have a 5:1 gearing ratio - approximately - we have a HUGE sprocket for low end....I can use all of my gears very easily.....I have not topped it out in 6th gear yet - haven't had it on a long enough stretch of good road to do it yet! LOL!!! But I think I have gotten close.......6th gear at about 9000 RPM's.....it will redline at 14,000 - so I had a bit more top end to go still.....fast enough for me, though!!!
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast