Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adobe Photoshop 7.0....

Adobe Photoshop 7.0....

Hey,i just downloaded the photoshop..now,how do i work this thing? i was lookin at posts i though it was so cool how nausty and some other guys were changing the plastic and frame color and stuff,well how can i do that? please help me out,any and all info is appreciated :square
    -andrew
    35th Anniversary '99 Mustang GT

Hehe, just play around with it. Color change is under artistic, tint. You will figure it all out and then in no time....

-Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

-Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

still stumped..i cant work this thing for sh*t!~..btw maybe ur thinking of a dif version,but tint isnt under artistic,i cant even find tint...anyway what d oi do if i wanna change the color of the plastic????thanks!

photoshop is a proffessional level graphic editing tool..

you'd be far better off with Jasc Paint Shop, almost as powerfull, but geared more toward casual users than print proffesionals..

Oh ya, go buy it ($~50) don't steal it

Leo
    You know the world is going crazy when France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

profeesinol wut?

lol,is that why this is so hard? lol i thought i'd just learn how to use it though..i think thats wut nausty did? but i would REALLY like to learn to use this so i could see like what i want my quad to look like n stuff,ya know? so if some1 could help me get started with how to change the color of a specific area and the whole quad and stuff,i'd think ur really cool

Leo, you should put some photoshoped stuff on the site. It would look very good IMHO.
    My school gave me Photoshop 5 and here is my most recent creation.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 Honda 416EX - Sold

1988 Chevrolet Silverado
    5.7L V8 SCSB
    Too much to list and still too much to do.

2002 Stingray 180LS
    3.0L Mercruiser 135 w/ AlphaOne Outdrive

Re: profeesinol wut?

Originally posted by Andrew400ex
    lol,is that why this is so hard? lol i thought i'd just learn how to use it though..i think thats wut nausty did? but i would REALLY like to learn to use this so i could see like what i want my quad to look like n stuff,ya know? so if some1 could help me get started with how to change the color of a specific area and the whole quad and stuff,i'd think ur really cool
    Honestly you will just have to mess with it. Ive had PS 5 for like a week or two and thats the best I can do so far. I havent messed with changing plastics and frame colors...just think of something you want to make and use the features to create the best looking image you can. Thats what I did...and that recent one was completed 10 minutes ago...my 1st creation looked horrible compared to that one.
    I would recommend to just load up an image of something and start editing it and seeing what all the buttons do...all the effects, etc etc...
    Just mess with it.
    2000 Honda 416EX - Sold

1988 Chevrolet Silverado
    5.7L V8 SCSB
    Too much to list and still too much to do.

2002 Stingray 180LS
    3.0L Mercruiser 135 w/ AlphaOne Outdrive

Question

How much is photoshop ?
    It doesnt matter which version I just want a general idea.

if u got kazaa or morpheus or something..free

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast