Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wanted MHSC info

You mean that you have one that realy works? Most of the time they are just for show in XC racing.

Talking

I racd the MHSC last year for the first time and had a good experience. I plan on doing it again this year but in B class. Hopefully wont have so DNF this year. Always found people there to talk with and give me good advice.
    OXC#199

07 yfz450

Originally posted by tprender
    You mean that you have one that realy works? Most of the time they are just for show in XC racing.

!!!HUH!!!
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)

I was looking at Sign up practice and race times, What exactly is atv practice?? We ge get to walk the track, or ride it?? What all can you don during practice?
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

You get to ride your quad around the track for one lap to test your quad or look for danger zones etc.

If it is real muddy, I would not go out for a pratice lap. You might not make it back or ? A word of avice from someone old and wise. Have to save the body.

what time do most people start to show up at the track, I think we have about a 5hr drive since we are takin off from my friends house.
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV

There's usually quite a few that camp the night before and some come early and some are always pulling in at the last minute and running for signup. Looking forward to a race but not a muddy one. Does anyone know how dry the creek is right now. Supposed to start raining here tomorrow afternoon.

Hey Johnny I'll look you up this weekend at the race I'm gonna stop by on my way to the Lake of the Ozarks for a family thing Bryan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123