Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tire Balls for 2006 and 2007

Tire Balls for 2006 and 2007

Certificates for 2006 were given out to all of the riders from 1-5 in all classes and to thoughs that signed up last year at the banquet. Erica, should have the ones for the riders that were not there last night. The info was taken from the series website Last Thursday. If you now that what you have on your certificate is wrong and wish to get it changed call Brock at Tireballs to get it corrected.
    Go to the Tireballs website and sign up for the coming year. Tireballs will be doing a percent off for the coming year instead of a dollor amount at the end of the year for 2007. Remember that you must sign up to get this at there website before the 1st race.
    Also, Tireballs and bead locks are not legal in the Stock class. If you have a problem with that, to bad, go ride in a different class or sell/give them to someone else. No Whinning Geoff.

Just for your info being that I was not allowed to talk Sat night at the banquet. For 2007 EBC has given me 15 $10 gift certificates to give out at each race. So, I will five these out to 5 classes; 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place at each race. I have got ProArmor to sponor 3 classes this year at each race; 1st-50%, 2nd-35%, and 3rd-25%. Lone Star said that they would do the same as last year, but I have not been able to cantact them for the past 2 months???
    I have been talking with Maxxis, but with no luck. I will be talking to LRD and Elka next month about getting written down on paper. they did give me the gift certificates that I gave out at the Banquet. I have been talking to some other companies, but none of them have said OK yet.
    Again, if you have any leads work them and give me the info so that I can follow up on it. I need your help. I have/did get in trouble, because I have gotten to much for the atv riders last year.

Thanks tom for all the great stuff you've gotten for us will ITP be doing the same thing as last year?
    Devon Jarrett

OXC Pro #16

~2008 sponsors~
    Dirtfiend Racing, DirtWorks Motorsports, Shrum Racing, Cardio Stack.

Myspace.com/backnblack450r

AIM:Backnblack450r

Tom thanks for all the help you give the ATV riders and taking all the punches for them, you have a better tolerance.
    It is a shame we dont have you in a officer position, but as long as some people and others run it , well you know the story, I could go on about alot but I wont, again thanks Tom for being there for all the racers. Tom is one for the ATV riders that will take a punch
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

I have been trying to talk to Maxxis, but no luck. ITP will be doing the same again next year. I will be talking to them next month to see if I can get anything else. I took the week off an didn't do any phone calls.
    Some of you would not believe the "punch" that was thrown at me at this past years meeting.

What kinda contingency does tire balls have?

I currently have/run tireballs on my 450r?

How soon will we know about either Maxxis or ITP contingency?
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)

The person at Tireballs has not made up the chert/table for 2007. I don't expect to see it from him till late Feb, if I see it by then.
    Like I said beofre the ITP and Maxxis might and might not happen. When it does, I will let you know. I have a meeting scheduled with both of themin the middle of Feb.

TOM WHAT IS YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS??????

An email has been sent with my email address in it.

Tom, will Kenda be doing anything this year? I gave up on Maxxis, if they won't help out the series I won't run their tires( unless I hate these Kendas) Ha Ha. Thanks Josh
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast