Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to the hype?

needmorhp how can you say the Apex is the best mini when you have never owned one. I have the first year apex i will trade you for your typhoon even up lets see how bad ya wanna get rid of it. I just purchased a new apex from Billy Holt and am very pleased with the changes.. So if ya wanna trade let me know and we can end your whinning. By the way Spider same offer for you.

you will trade even up for a 07' Apex? Sure Where are you located?

Man you cant read i have the first year of Apex i will trade. Its real clear if you would read so let me know im in Illinois ill trade ya. The 07 i just got from wrh racing and it looks pretty good stil some things to do. Or should i not do them and complain about it on here. Dont back out of the deal you hate the typhoon Ill give it a try.

Keep up the great work promoting a family sport.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Like Pappy said! This is a sport for the family 1st and racing second ( Racing is just MFG advertising to sell the 98% of the rest who arent racing their product ).

If you dont like the ATV you bought sell it and buy something you like better. *****ing and complaining on the forums doesn't fix your issues ( nothing usually will ). Try to use the forums to fix the problem not bash the products.

Forum note: *****ing section should be added for those who need to ***** and that should alleviate some of the time wasting sessions for the rest of us who use it constructively.

I think that you will always have issues with anything you are going to ride & race whether it is a $50,000 roadrace bike down to your little kids ATV. I owned a M3 BMW that was over $30,000.00 and it had problems so $2600.00 isnt that much to ***** about.

They are ridden for the purpose of having fun and in having fun they will break. If you had issues out of the box your dealer should have taken care of the product and if they didnt then you should find another dealer that will.

It is not rocket science!

Just My Opinion.

People have the right to voice a differing opinion on a product, and that does not make it bashing. It seems to me that a few that are closely connected with the Xtreme are doing thier best to promote the product and anyone who has a negative opinion of the Xtreme is bashing.

The thread starter IMO is correct, the quad is not living up to the hype. No where did he state anything further then what he has seen first hand. No where did he bash the quad.

Going down with the ship may be noble, but the ship still sinks.

I agree 100%! At the end of the day this is about your kids having fun on the machine you chose for them.

Pappy,
    I agree to a point but certain individuals are posting negatives on any topic that shows up concerning Xtreme and to me that is bashing. It is unfortunate too see this as I coming from the Roadracing side of the business and as my dealership gets more and more into the Kid's ATV world I am finding this like some little league baseball crap! I have no time for it. I will find another site to get information from.

Kind regards

RIAP

The only place you will not find any negatives on a product is a site that is run by and supported by a certain company. They tend to run off those that have issues. Feel free to use what ever site you wish, it is a free country.

When you see negative after negative, by individulas who have no conections or loyalty, maybe one should take notice and give them a little credit. I also dislike bashing, but I also feel that when children and atv's are concerned a bit more emphasis should be placed on the quality of the product, whether it be a quad or replacement parts.

I would say to those that have been run off, good day. I feel the reason they may leave is based on other things besides what is posted thus far in this section.

i expect to see this section free of those that have left from here forward. Ofcourse, we know they will continue to come and continue to post even if it is under a suedo name.

this site is open to everyone, regardless of opinion or belief. If the BIG names cant handle that then thats is thier problem. Id rather hear the scoop from a real world consumer then someone backed by a big name or the big name themselves.

funny how one mans bashing is the same as anothers, just with a different view and on a different side of the issue.

Have fun

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast