Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: maplesville times

maplesville times

What time does the race start on that sat. Are there alot of atvs there or just alot of motorcyles on sunday.

Quads start at 11. There is usually a large turn out for quads, but the main reason is for the HUGE number of two wheelers. Bill Ballance was there last year.

maplesville is one of my favorite races of the year. It is about as close as we get to GNCC. there are no dirtbike ruts and we always start on time.

Usually they have a big turnout as it's a triple sanctioned race and alot of people come to prepare for the GNCC race coming up about 6 weeks later.

Last year Bill raced a quad on Saturday and a Bike on Sunday. Barry Hawk was also there.

I am thinking about going, Ive raced the MSHS but last season i decided to retire but I'm just getting fat and lazy from not racing .
    I'm planning to be there racing in the 40+,,,,,,,who else is going?

I'm planning on going. If any of my buddies go then I will most likely be there.

We are planning on going if things go right.
    99 416ex, sold, gone but never forgotten

02 gsxr 750 Jardine carbon fiber slip on, 1000 titanium header, steel front lines, k&n, 208 GPs, flush mounts

04 450r xc quad

Sponsors: C & P Racing(Morgantown, KY), Fun Valley Motors

Maplesville ?

Do they have showers at maplesville? Is there a big hill like hazard kill there?

I don't remember seeing showers but i never realy looked..

As far as 'hazard hill' lord i hope not, there wasn't last year but you never know, they do have plenty of sand though, that makes for deep ruts so make sure on your choice of tires.
    I remember last season i got hung up bad in a rutted out corner with balance behind me yelling "wooooo go go go" after the race he was looking at me he knew who it was

going

Thanks I plan on going. We are going to camp out there. I wounder how long the track is going to be.

Re: going

Originally posted by pug288
    Thanks I plan on going. We are going to camp out there. I wounder how long the track is going to be.
    Track is usually around 10 miles. I love this race.

Looks like we will be pulling out of hoptown about 4pm tomorrow. I will most likely stay at Clanton Friday night and head over to the track Saturday am.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast