Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GNCC race in Missouri for 07?

GNCC race in Missouri for 07?

I don't see it on the schedule. Did they drop it after just 1 year? I couldn't make it last year but was planning to go this year.

Just checked the schedule and it is not there.

my geuss is if its not there, they dropped it for good. that was the worst attendance in years from what i heard
    Planning a comeback...

What do they expect for the first year? Hell it caught everyone by surprise, GNCC in Missouri. What?

Why do you think I was making plans to go this year. I don't check the schedule every year just thought none would be close as usual. Last year by the time I heard it was too damn late to make plans.

Some of us have jobs.

Is it too difficult to get a reply from somebody that actually knows something on this site?

Well there is plenty of us ignorant fellers around......
    Known off the forums as Dave McPartlin

McPartlin & Sons Racing
    Dave- 08 Outlaw 450MXR IATVHSS #141 B - class
    Landon- 07 KFX50 IATVHSS #99 50 stocker
    Conner- 07 Radio Flyer tricycle

They aren't coming to Missouri this year. There schedule has now been updated on the gncc site. The TBA races are Sparta,KY and a PA race.

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    They aren't coming to Missouri this year. There schedule has now been updated on the gncc site. The TBA races are Sparta,KY and a PA race.
    And Wisp is gone.
    GNCC/Mideast #146
    450R
    400EX

Originally posted by jpconard
    What do they expect for the first year? Hell it caught everyone by surprise, GNCC in Missouri. What?

Why do you think I was making plans to go this year. I don't check the schedule every year just thought none would be close as usual. Last year by the time I heard it was too damn late to make plans.

Some of us have jobs.
    from what i understand it didn't catch everyone by suprise. all the Missouri and Iowa guys showed up but didn't bring there quad. they all wanted to watch this year and race next year. Racer productions are out to make money off entry fees not just put on a show for some bench racers.
    06 450r HRC kit

Anybody know where round 8 will be since the Wisp is gone ?
    cw
    Charlie-GNCC#6
    11 MAXC 90 PROD champion
    09 GNCC 70cc ATV Champion
    08 GNCC Bad @$$ of the Year Award
    Sadie-GNCC#19
    11 GNCC 70cc Champion
    11 MAXC 70cc Champion

Thanks RC Motorsports-Ron Kersey & Family, GT Thunder, DRR, MAXC Racing, Rath Racing Spider Graphix, Maxxis Tires, Leatt, RaceDayPix,

Originally posted by quadracer12
    from what i understand it didn't catch everyone by suprise. all the Missouri and Iowa guys showed up but didn't bring there quad. they all wanted to watch this year and race next year. Racer productions are out to make money off entry fees not just put on a show for some bench racers.
    exactly, they had just as much time to plan as for every other race, like i said, they blew it
    Planning a comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast