this ? is for my 1997 300ex
    are they all full systems?
    which one of the above is the best?
    Which one has sparkarestors?
    which one is the quitest ?
    i need help on this i have posted it 4 or 5 times with barley any replies
    so please repliy please
    brad
    2006 Suzuki King Quad 700Efi 4x4- warn winch, powermadd hand guards, suzuki shock covers, soon to come HMF pipe, and dobeck tfi controller

1997 trx 300ex
    tag x-5 quad bend, maier xc pro handguards, polished dg alloy series nerf bars, 14t front sprocket, polished armidillo out n'back rack, armidillo swingarm skidplate, polished wb e-series works header, red hmf slip-on pipe, K&N power up kit, red gas cap vent hose, prm summit bumper, prm a arm skids, maier kill tether, utah sport cycle engine skid, titax rear rotor, ceet contra seat cover kenda front max and dirt dogs, barnet kelvar clutch pack, burgard cycle axle carrier

bump

bump
    brad
    2006 Suzuki King Quad 700Efi 4x4- warn winch, powermadd hand guards, suzuki shock covers, soon to come HMF pipe, and dobeck tfi controller

1997 trx 300ex
    tag x-5 quad bend, maier xc pro handguards, polished dg alloy series nerf bars, 14t front sprocket, polished armidillo out n'back rack, armidillo swingarm skidplate, polished wb e-series works header, red hmf slip-on pipe, K&N power up kit, red gas cap vent hose, prm summit bumper, prm a arm skids, maier kill tether, utah sport cycle engine skid, titax rear rotor, ceet contra seat cover kenda front max and dirt dogs, barnet kelvar clutch pack, burgard cycle axle carrier

The best way to get this price information and other information is to email each of the companies you are interested in and ask for price quotes. They will be happy to speak with you to make a sale. As for your other questions I recommend you do a search on 300ex pipes - you will find some great information that will be right up your alley.

hmmm...
    It seems as though you didnt even TRY to find out the answers for your self.
    Most of them have websites (search for em)

sparksracing.com
    www.ctracing.com
    www.duncanracing.com
    www.lrdperformance.com

that's off the top of my head, TC has a website not sure of the addy though
    2009 CRF250R

R.I.P. Kelly "Steelrod" Chang, Todd Vescovi, Matt Barosek, & Jeremy Lusk, You'll Never be Forgotten!

bump

well i needed the web sites also but i have all ready been to some of them and they dont say the price on some of them. also i want to hear what people who own pipes from those companies think about the power duribility and service from them thanks fo the sites stock tires. i have looked and i dont come out with much and when ever i post this ? people dont seem to care about pipe ? any more i know they have been done to death but when i found this site those pipe ?s were old for everyone else
    but thatnks for the help i apriate it alot(sp)

Originally posted by stocktires
    hmmm...
    It seems as though you didnt even TRY to find out the answers for your self.
    Most of them have websites (search for em)

sparksracing.com
    www.ctracing.com
    www.duncanracing.com
    www.lrdperformance.com

that's off the top of my head, TC has a website not sure of the addy though
    brad

1997 trx 300ex

The problem is that if you email the companies, you will most likely get NO response. I have had very bad luck with email. If you really want to know the cost of some of those items, CALL them or check out there online catalog, if they have one. Email doesn't work for most of the companies out there.
    Meat Head

2000 TRX300EX - White Brothers E-Series Pro-Meg w/head pipe
    K&N, DynoJet Kit.

Front - Works Dual Rate with rezzy's.
    Maxxis Razr's 20X11X9 Rear on Douglas .190 aluminum rims.

They invented this thing called a Phone. Its pretty cool. You can call people and get your answers right away instead of putting 5 threads up and waiting for no reply's. You can find these at Wal-mart, Cirtcut City, Radio shack etc.

shop around for the best deal i rushed into buying an exuast and payed way to much.. .lol

bump

no **** sherlock of corse there is a thing called a phone also there is these thing called a phone bill and a call from maine to californa can get expensive and that dos not tell me what custmers think of there product and if the power is on the top end or on the low end and if it is built good or what. badass i think you should change your name to ******* it suits you better

i just want to know which pie is worth the at least $300 i will end up paying for it and if it is true that engine builders pipe ar better than fmf or white brothers. i am saving up for a truck so i need to know if i should just get a cobra or dg or get a real pipe that works good for now

sorry if i offended any one but all i want is an awnsr from people that have these pipes so i dont blow at least 300 bucks on a crappy pipe

if you have nothing good to say dont say anything at all
    i have been told that many times and i think it is about time some one told you
    brad

1997 trx 300ex

thanks for the help meathead and quadtrixx
    brad

1997 trx 300ex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast