Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Brute Force pics

Moab in 2006 on top of Gemini Bridges. Rear pack was full of drinking water and grub but it affected weight and balance when climbing. Not sure why I thought I'd need 2 flat packs of fuel. Dumb B#$*^%d
    Attached Images Attached Images
    05 BruteForce 750, 27" MXR/ITP combo, Moose module for now.

Here is my newly acquired "Chopsaki" 750.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    "The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them..." -- Mark Twain

Hello, My name is Florian and I`m from Germany .

I get my Brutforce in April 08! Here, a Brute Force 750 kost 13.000 $, very much, i think!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Brute Force GER
    [B]Hello, My name is Florian and I`m from Germany .

I get my Brutforce in April 08! Here, a Brute Force 750 kost 13.000 $, very much, i think!

Hey cool! What part of Germany? We spent 2 weeks in Garmisch at the Army resort and toured via bus all over the southern part of Bavaria. Really had a blast. Chat later as my bus is about ready to take us back to camp in the Middle East. Once I et to my main base then I can chat more.

Later, WG

Hey wingnut,

I know the Army resort near Garmisch, it`s a beuatiful part of Germany.
    I live in the part of Thueringen, in a small vilage beetween Erfurt and Coburg (Bavaria) and this is 350km from Garmisch.

In two week i get my trailor and than I can put the ATV to all parts of Germany or the neighbouring countries.

best regards Florian

Originally posted by rsb5772
    here's mine!

What size tires and wheels are those?

Originally posted by Brute Force GER
    Hey wingnut,

I know the Army resort near Garmisch, it`s a beuatiful part of Germany.
    I live in the part of Thueringen, in a small vilage beetween Erfurt and Coburg (Bavaria) and this is 350km from Garmisch.

In two week i get my trailor and than I can put the ATV to all parts of Germany or the neighbouring countries.

best regards Florian
    Hi Florian,
    Ahh cool! Sorry about the delay. Yes we really enjoyed the beauty of Bavaria. Zugspitze really tripped me out. Also went to Kelsteinhaus (Eagles Nest), Benedictine Monk school,(great schnapps), Neushwanstein, ummm his other castle (I'll remember later of course) oh that's right, it's a palace. Linderhof Palace. Had to visit BMW in Munich and Audi in Ingolstat. The greenery just was too awesome. Always thought they used a green filter to make the photos so green but that definately isn't the case. Once I finish in Iraq I want to see if I can find a contract there so maybe we can meet sometime in the future. Just don't know if I could bring my Kawi with me or get a new one via military sales.

So did you get your new trailer? That would be very fun to travel and ride in Germany. Oops time to get going on a report so I'll check with you another time. Take care and have a great day! Wayne Oh hey, I was gonna buy me a black 08 750 because the fuel injection but had to cancel the trip I had planned. The Misses had gall bladder removed just after we got back to the US. Is it true that the black 750's with the red racing stripes are faster? Just kidding around.

My 2004 prairie 700. lots o'mods!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Footy, nice picture. I see a mirror on the left side...are you able to operate on the roads in NC? Cool if you can. Looks like Utah recently passed something like this but limitied to towns of less than 7500 and not in Salt Lake country. Also noticed something that looks like a dial or ??? clamped to the right side of the front carrier. Might be a turn signal I'm lookin at. Oh it's probably a shock adjustment by the size of the hose going into the body panel. Thanks for posting, good lookin ride!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast