Thread: Grizzly 450

Grizzly 450

Can and will a grizzly 450 ride a wheelie and how much work does it take for it
    I'm just that damn fast

my buddy just bought a 450 grizzly it will pull the front tires up but hard to ride it out

knees on the seat and pull like hell and if you get good with the hand brake you can keep it up. Ive had it to about 35 before it looses enough torque to keep the front up. and ive replaced the steering stem bushings a few times
    03 Yellow 426ex
    Wiseco 11:1 88mm/ Stage 2 HotCam/ 450R carb/ CRF 450 timing chain/ +6 Sparks Key/ AMR coil/ Uni/ HMF slip on/ Mild head work
    Burgard +2 a-arms/ +2 G-Force hubs/ 450R shocks
    Maxxis/ DWT / Pro Taper/ MSR/ UM/ Powermadd/ Hammer force/ AC line/ PRM/ IMS/ Nac's/ Motion Pro/ Cometic

just curious as to why you would want to wheelie such a large quad? I have trouble with my wolverine just keeping it up more than 30ft.
    08 Yamaha Wolverine 450 4x4

i guess its just a personal thing.... id wheelie my truck if i could... and its funny to look at a utility rolling a 35mph wheelie...
    03 Yellow 426ex
    Wiseco 11:1 88mm/ Stage 2 HotCam/ 450R carb/ CRF 450 timing chain/ +6 Sparks Key/ AMR coil/ Uni/ HMF slip on/ Mild head work
    Burgard +2 a-arms/ +2 G-Force hubs/ 450R shocks
    Maxxis/ DWT / Pro Taper/ MSR/ UM/ Powermadd/ Hammer force/ AC line/ PRM/ IMS/ Nac's/ Motion Pro/ Cometic

I've got a grizz 450 and it will pop up on little bumps and can ride for like fifteen feet but it takes some work