Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My streetbike powered rhino - video!

Well my brother "Tore up" is doing the main build. And that is on my cousin's Rhino. I help when I can, but I am also building some parts for mine, and my other friend john's rhino.
    Support the sport!

I love it!!! AWESOME Rhino.
    V-Twin King Quad

pretty nice. i remember you raced it at glen helen once. whyd you guys stop racing quads? are you just doing rhinos now? whats up with that? haha
    Bubba

Hey!! Well, I sorta raced it at GH - lol!!! I didn't know how to drive it well yet, and I broke my steering rack.....and my chain came loose.......bummer day......although I got to talk to Mike Metzger that day - that was cool! I am way better at driving it now - got lots of seat time on it now......

I stopped racing quads....but Jason still races. I got burnt out, and I have two great, patient, sweet kids that let me drag them around to practice twice a week for years, and to the races on weekends......and I just felt I needed to chill out and be a good mom.... plus, I had 5 years of not getting seriously injured, and I felt my time was coming......so I decided to chill on the quad racing for a bit. I will be racing my rhino in the desert races now......and maybe I'll race a quad or two here or there.......I still love to ride...... We will still be at some quadcrosses taking pics and stuff, too - I love that series, and I couldn't stay away from it for long.....
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Corry,

With your motor, will they let you race it in a rhino class in the desert?

I know most organizations won't allow it
    Support the sport!

I have been in contact with all of the organizations since last year, and yes, they will allow it. SCORE, BITD, WORCS, and Whiplash....and ITP......
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Under what class?

From what I understand, I can race SCORE in the UTV class (however, I have been trying to find out if I can score points for SCORE or not - doesn't matter, I am not racing the series....just want to do the Baja race)

BITD - as of right now, engine swaps can race in the Sportsman class until they decide if they want to make another class for them.....

WORCS - the rhino class

ITP - the rhino class

Whiplash - the UTV class
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Cool Rhino, times are a changing.
    I hate fake people.............

is there a build thread on that thing i'd really like to see what makes it tick, are you running chain drive or shaft? and how? haha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast