Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2007 EDT schedule announced

2007 EDT schedule announced

I get to race on my home track in Mo. Awesome. Lots of changes coming over the winter, for anybody that has been there.

Heres the schedule:

Posted December 5, 2006

Extreme Dirt Track Schedule Set
    The new schedule is out for the 2007 Extreme Dirt Track ATVA Nationals.

Twin Creeks in Greenbrier, Arkansas, will kick off the season on June 9, with the final round scheduled for Paducah International Raceway in Kentucky on September 23. Because of the huge response from the Midwest, promoter Terry Reynolds has moved his race in Texas to Ava, Missouri, on August 4.

Round 1, June 9
    Greenbrier, AR

Round 2, June 23
    Taylorville, IL

Round 3, July 7
    Danville, VA

Round 4, July 21-22
    Ashtabula, OH

Round 5, August 4
    Ava, MO

Round 6, August 25
    Elizabeth City, NC

Round 7, September 8
    Franklin, PA

Round 8, September 23
    Paducah, KY

©

I heard alot of dirt was hauled in the missouri track and i was wondering if they were planning on putting alot of jumps in it like texas and arkansas track is?
    www.semoraceway.com/atvmc.html
    www.sikestonracepark.com

"Need for Speed"

The last I heard from the track owner, there were no "big" jumps planned. He doesn't care for the high speed or big air jumps. The dirt was brought in to expand the track. Terry Reynolds and the track owner will more than likely work together on the expansion. So we will see how much Terry's influence will play out in the new layout. If I get any more info on it, I will post it here. You can also check out their website at www.ozarksatvraceway.com

bstuart,

How far is the track from chadwick? People could come early and ride the trails.

About 20 minutes from Chadwick.

i personally like the jumps, it spreads the field out a little for the guys who have their bikes set up for both jumps and the flat track aspects of the race you can also use the jumps to your advantage and make the poeple behind you check up
    #816 EDTN Team FSR
    District 14

02/04 520 big bore stroker CRF Hybrid with lots of goodies
    04 CRF 450r with waaay too much to list
    I build and sell KRI sway bars

Thanks to my 08 Sponsors: Hot Cams, Pivot works, ASV, Maier, 661, Spectro, Vortex, Dark Synergy, Boyesen, Nacs Racing, Championship Powersports, Soles Motorsports, FrankenStamm Motors

Originally posted by 300exQuadracer
    i personally like the jumps, it spreads the field out a little for the guys who have their bikes set up for both jumps and the flat track aspects of the race you can also use the jumps to your advantage and make the poeple behind you check up

You know they do have something called motocross.. you can race. Taylorville, IL was a perfect example for good ol TT racing.
    www.sikestonracepark.com

"Need for Speed"

Originally posted by racinggrl5
    You know they do have something called motocross.. you can race. Taylorville, IL was a perfect example for good ol TT racing.
    dont get me wrong, the flat track is all fun, but the jumps are also nothing compared to a motocross track,
    but like i said the jumps help to spread out the field on the track instead of all of us trying to run 4 wide through the corner
    #816 EDTN Team FSR
    District 14

02/04 520 big bore stroker CRF Hybrid with lots of goodies
    04 CRF 450r with waaay too much to list
    I build and sell KRI sway bars

Thanks to my 08 Sponsors: Hot Cams, Pivot works, ASV, Maier, 661, Spectro, Vortex, Dark Synergy, Boyesen, Nacs Racing, Championship Powersports, Soles Motorsports, FrankenStamm Motors

well i understand what you are saying but im talking about jumps like the big table tops etc. There is no need for all that in a EDT National... Pine lake is another good TT track and it has jumps. That track is just about perfect. im just saying there is no need for big jumps that give u alot of air. We all know it sure gives the motocross racers a big advantage.
    www.sikestonracepark.com

"Need for Speed"

"Four wide into the corner" is what good TT racing is all about. It is a form of open wheel racing. Taylorville was probably the best all around track I've ever raced. Loved it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast