Thread: changes for " 07"

changes for " 07"

I was wondering if Cobra has made any changes to their 70 quad. I am interested in the quad but I hear that there are swingarm and cooling problems. Has Cobra addressed these issues? If I was to purchase on what would be the first thing that I would have to address, gussets, suspension, clutch , ect. ect. Thanks!!

we have some very good changes for 07. First of all motor has more material around the crank for ability to stroke with reliablitiy. Kick starter has been moved up 2mm for swingarm clearance. Rear engine mount is beefier. Better front brakes with adjustable lever. Larger radiator 450 style. Frames have more chromoly with improved front motor mount. Improved rear axle. New silencer with stronger mounting points. Better swingarm bushings for longer life. New thumb throttle assembly for less maintance and rider friendly. We are currently testing different clutches and clutch materials for longer life.

So as far as having to do anything to an 07 you would have to get the auto clucth if you are running the production class. Other than that you should not have to do anything else unless you wanted to change bars, grips, ect.

If you have any more questions please feel free to call me 24/7 at 256-766-4789.

Brandon Tittle

What does a Cobra look like? Are they fast ?? HA HA

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Jesse "32" FACTORY CVT Kymco Rider
    2008 AMA SPORTS YOUTH RIDER OF THE YEAR
    90 CVT 2008 1st Place ATVA MX NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP Kymco 90
    90 Modified 2008 1st place ATVA MX NATIONAL CHANPIONSHIP Fisher Cycle 90 Mod
    90 prodution Jr 2nd place WPSA MX 2007 90 Kymco
    90-125 4 stroke 3rd place WPSA 2007 90 Kymco
    90 production Jr 2006 1st place ATVA NATIONAL MX CHAMPIONSHIP Kymco 90

Sponsers: Fisher Cycle, Kymco usa, Powroll, Wiesco, Hiper Wheels,Tennex tool, Varnermotorsports,advanced sleeve and of course, a very helpfull family

Tell Jesse Bubba says Merrry Christmas.

Brandon

my neighbor has a cobra 70 and th thing will keep up with my blaster until 5th gear powerband very nice quads
    2005 trx 450r: elka suspension all around, rath all around, janssen graphics, tag bars, janssen a arms and swing, domII axle, maxxis tires, douglas rims, barnett clutch, 06 hood, big gun cdi, tc racing pipe. and more

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature