Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ITP QuadCross Round 11 - Glen Helen

Shortly after this Shafe lost his chain, and Ellis was able to take the lead.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Kory Ellis went on to take the win, with Cyle Chislock taking second, and TJ Dietrich rounding out the top three.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Second moto it was Dustin Nelson who once again grabbed the holeshot.
    Brittany #23

Kory Ellis worked hard and was able to make the pass around John Shafe to take over the second place position.
    Brittany #23

Chris Riley was running another great moto, staying in the top of the pack.
    Brittany #23

Dustin Nelson was able to grab the win for the second moto, with Kory Ellis finishing in the second place position, and John Shafe rounding out the top three.
    Brittany #23

But it was Kory Ellis who grabbed the win for the day with a 2-1 finish. Dustin Nelson grabbed second witha 5-1 finish, and Chris Riley rounded out the top three with a 4-6 finish.
    Brittany #23

For the 4-Stroke Novice class - It was Bloodworth who was able to pull holeshot against the boys.
    Brittany #23

Brittany was able to run in the first place position for a few laps, but batteling a cold got the best of her.
    Brittany #23

Letting Chris Vargas get around her.
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast