Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ITP QuadCross Round 11 - Glen Helen

ITP QuadCross Round 11 - Glen Helen

The final round of the series was here at last. The race would be held at Glen Helen Race Way. In the past every year the weather has been horrible, and we were all hoping for a change this year, and a change we did get. But instead of it raining like it usually does, it was windy. And im not talking about a little bit of wind here and there, im talking about wind the kept most people up the entire night.

But either way, we were here to race and that was exactly what we where going to do.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

People walking around in the pits where wearing goggles to protect their eyes from getting dirt in them.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

it was very windy. I have never seen it that windy in a very long time. It was still good. I liked how they had 2 rhinos race.
    " I will weld it. "

Brittany just wonerering are you going to finish the taft and glen helen coverage

15 Pros were there and signed up to race. With Kory Ellis there, and hoping he would be able to pull off a win.

Jeff Spooner was here once again, just to ride around for points, hoping to salvage some points and stay in the top for points.

For the first moto it was Dustin Nelson with the holeshot.
    Brittany #23

Nelson pulled a quick lead, with John Shafe running in the second place, and TJ Dietrich running in third.
    Brittany #23

Ellis who got tangled with Schell on the first lap, was trying to work his way to the top.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Schell, who has been the ITP Quad Cross champion for the past few years was finally back out here in California, after taking some time to train back east.
    Brittany #23

Nelson was in the lead, but the bike died, and it took him awhile to get it going again dropping him back to about mid pack.
    Brittany #23

John Shafe was now the new leader, but Kory Ellis was bringing the heat.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast