Thread: CROOM!! Brooksville, FL

CROOM!! Brooksville, FL

Im throwing this out to all sport quad thread areas. I'm hitting Croom up the weekend of the 5th, 6th and 7th of January. I'm actually heading up that Wed (3rd) and staying until early the next week (not sure when).

I'd like to see some ATVRiders folks up there!! Lets get together and do a bunch of rides and then hit the campfire at night!

IF you live in FL and are interested. Toss me an Email! I want to organize something. Maybe if a few people can get to the campgrounds early enough in the week we can get a bunch of the campsites that are close together. My email is below. Let me know.

stanlydice@yahoo.com

Re: CROOM!! Brooksville, FL

Originally posted by dtmichau
    Im throwing this out to all sport quad thread areas. I'm hitting Croom up the weekend of the 5th, 6th and 7th of January. I'm actually heading up that Wed (3rd) and staying until early the next week (not sure when).

I'd like to see some ATVRiders folks up there!! Lets get together and do a bunch of rides and then hit the campfire at night!

IF you live in FL and are interested. Toss me an Email! I want to organize something. Maybe if a few people can get to the campgrounds early enough in the week we can get a bunch of the campsites that are close together. My email is below. Let me know.

stanlydice@yahoo.com
    if I still have my quad some friends and me can meet you there..I am only 20 mins from there..
    04 MX YFZ
    05 XC 450R

If ya tow my quad up from home =P Which you will be doin anyhow
    '04 300ex
    AC Nerf Bars
    Razr Rear Tires
    Yoshimura Comp Series Silencer
    K&N Intake