Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Getting a Rhino stuck!!

Re: Getting a Rhino stuck!!

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Just wanted to get the ball rolling and post something up in this new section. Here's a picture of a buddy of ours Mike. He is missing his left arm and leg but with the help of his Rhino he's able to get back out and get his ride on! Here's a picture of him getting stuck at Fingerlakes near Columbia, MO.

I was just at finger lakes last week and it is very easy to get stuck. I see you live in St Joe thats where I'm at. Anyway thats sweet that your buddy can get out there and ride.
    Ryan
    2005 450r, Hiper wheels, revalved shocks, houser +.05 a arms, Houser +1 stem, Fasst bars, Streamline braided lines, Precision stabilizer, ASV levers, Modquad case saver, Rossier full system, Rath Racing nerfs, Pro Armor skid, AC bumper and grab bar, Hotcam Stg 2. 13t sprocket, Quadtech Black plastic hood, Quadtech Hump Seat

Ryan , where you from in st.joe I think I seen that white 450r of yours down a south end bluffs acouple weeks ago when it was sloppy an muddy from the ice melting . I was riding a yellow yfz An my son was on a black trx90 Covered in mud of course

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Ryan , where you from in st.joe I think I seen that white 450r of yours down a south end bluffs acouple weeks ago when it was sloppy an muddy from the ice melting . I was riding a yellow yfz An my son was on a black trx90 Covered in mud of course
    I live over off of genefield by pizza hut. That wasn't me but that was my good buddy Louie, and my good buddy juston was on a red 450r
    2005 450r, Hiper wheels, revalved shocks, houser +.05 a arms, Houser +1 stem, Fasst bars, Streamline braided lines, Precision stabilizer, ASV levers, Modquad case saver, Rossier full system, Rath Racing nerfs, Pro Armor skid, AC bumper and grab bar, Hotcam Stg 2. 13t sprocket, Quadtech Black plastic hood, Quadtech Hump Seat

Thumbs up

Hello Ryan, another guy from the thriving metropolis of st. joe. When do I get to go to the south end bluffs guys? I would really like that. Maybe we could meet up soon & have you guys give me the tour.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments, hope we meet up along the trail someday.
    Built 06 Rhino 660 SE.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234