Thread: How much could I sell it for?

How much could I sell it for?

Just wondering, how much would you pay for a VERY clean JRD/AXIS/CRF Hybrid? I'm thinking of finishing my rebuild and selling it for a 2-wheeler.
    Realistically, how much? I'm thinking $6000
    Would it be hard to sell at that price?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2009 CRF250R

R.I.P. Kelly "Steelrod" Chang, Todd Vescovi, Matt Barosek, & Jeremy Lusk, You'll Never be Forgotten!

you're selling it! can u post some pics after the rebuild.
    i'll let u know this jrd crf hybrid went for $8000 in ny.

It's gonna take the right person to buy it. But, there is a buyer for every quad. I bought this one after I looked at alot of them. This is an 02 build but has so little ride time, it looks like it was built 6 months ago. I got this one for $5500. It's got close to 12K in it to build it so I think your in the ballpark.

I had looked at several that were 400ex converted frames in the 4-5K range but I knew I found a gem when I stumbled across the complete Houser build. For the amount of money I was gonna dump into a new quad, I wanted an aftermarket frame ...FOR SURE. I also saw alot of junk and jerry-rigged quads in the same price range.

Your's looks real nice and if I hadn't got this one, I'd definately be checking yours out.

Sorry for the pic....I just love showing this thing off.

Good luck.
    NEW RIDE.....
    Houser Framed '02 CRF450 Hybrid. Powdercoated gold, chrome Houser sub-frame, Houser +4 no-link swingarm, +2 houser a arms, Houser stem, Tag T2 bars, +4 Dominator2 axle, Elka rear shock, Fox Float front shocks, Hardkore hubs, Dream waterpump cover, Dream clutch cover, Fullbore plastic, AC Pro-pegs,braided brake lines, and more....

How come you want to sell it? are you interested in any partial trades? i might be willing to pay up to 5500 for it where are you located?

my email is jaynet13@hotmail.com

I don't want to sell it before I'm finished. I've already got too much into it (just added it up, WOW!) to turn back now. I might keep it and get a nice clean CR125 or YZ125 after a while. My 300ex will be runnng soon so I'll have something to ride till I'm done.
    2009 CRF250R

R.I.P. Kelly "Steelrod" Chang, Todd Vescovi, Matt Barosek, & Jeremy Lusk, You'll Never be Forgotten!

hey if your interested i got a super clean mx ready YZ125 for sale