Thread: 300ex black plastics

300ex black plastics

I have an older style maier dull black front so I would either like to find a dull rear or a complete set reasonably. Please pm. thanks

i ahve a set of shiny black maier race plastic front and rear for a 400ex, i know what you are saying but i had this on my 300ex and it really aint that hard to mount it takes about 1 hour and it looks so much better than 300ex race plastic, anyway i got a hell of a deal on it

$150 front and rear really good shape with min scrapes around gas tank from mud still shines good
    Current sponcers:
    The Quad Shop
    Pro Fab Atv
    Mcgee Construction
    New Image Car Care
    R+R Racing
    AMSOIL

current machines:
    1986 250r, gibson long travels, LRD frame,axis long travels,PSI + ESR Engine kits, and all the good stuff to make it turn heads. HELL ITS A "R" ENOUGH SAID ALREADY!

2002 yz 450 Gibson racer, LRD motor work,axis suspension,Gibson chassis,hiper wheels and more

2001 400ex with gibson chassis, axis suspension, LRD 440 kit, and more still building

(2) 2001 300 racers, one with profab 410 stroker, other with fst 395 stroker. both have elka suspension,gibson and walsh chassis

330EXman pmed.

ttt