Thread: Company

Company

Well in a few years I'll be graduating High School and I'll have to find myself a job lol and I always wanted my own company and all... so I though of this idea!

I though of a Free-Style company where I can get all of my Free-Style friends and have organized shows... Make some videos and sell them on DVD and take some pics and sell them to magazines etc...

Their will be two divisions of this company... A Free-Style Division and a Stunting Division.

I will also make some company T's, Hoodies, sweets etc... and sell them...

Does anyone have any advice? Comments?

The name of the future company will be called Zeric
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Zeric FMX

Coming Soon!!!

ZericFMX.com

Special Thanks to ATVwire.com

well hell ill buy ur stuff. but imo u better have a fall back if u wanna start ur own business

I will handle all the money for you if you want. I promis i wont run away with it. haha

haha
    Thanks for your support!
    Zeric FMX

Coming Soon!!!

ZericFMX.com

Special Thanks to ATVwire.com

***Edited for advertising***
    05' 400ex yellow
    K&N w/ Outerwear, OMF air scoops,
    Parking brake mod, Renthal sprockets
    Two Brothers S/O, choke mod,

yea start off w/ a part time job to throw some money bac before you start dogg, me and my boy stunt ride, cvboys stunt ride, theres a lot of good stunt riders, unfortantly what we do is not huge into the atvs yet, of course you'll have some young kids wanting dvds or t's, but to make a chit load of money, your gonna need some sponsors besides your self, espn, exriders ! stunt riding just is not a real sport yet, but it damn sure feels good to show off !!! good luck
    2006 Banshee - Graphics Kit, boost bottle, k&n filter, FmF Fatty Pipes & Silencers, billet .15/40 gearing (5.44 in 300ft. sand Drags

I WOULD SUPPORT YOU. IT TAKES PEOPLE WILLING TO PUSH THE ENVELOPE TO CHANGE THINGS. STUNT RIDING WILL BECOME MORE POPULAR ON ATV. YOU MAKE IT OUT TO THE MID WEST AND I WILL LAY DOWN SOME STUNTS ON MY 400EX OR MY ZX7R.
    GOOD LUCK.
    01 400EX
    snorkel removed
    renthal bar and grips
    450r front shocks
    pro armor nerfs
    rejetted w/o airbox lid
    HMF slip-on with 140 main, 42 pilot

2003 Buell XB9R with breather re-route, Factory Race Kit, K&N filter

Freestyle and stunting are different? where have i been. For that matter stunting? just givin ya a hard time

Re: Company

Originally posted by Zeric
    Well in a few years I'll be graduating High School and I'll have to find myself a job lol and I always wanted my own company and all... so I though of this idea!

I though of a Free-Style company where I can get all of my Free-Style friends and have organized shows... Make some videos and sell them on DVD and take some pics and sell them to magazines etc...

Their will be two divisions of this company... A Free-Style Division and a Stunting Division.

I will also make some company T's, Hoodies, sweets etc... and sell them...

Does anyone have any advice? Comments?

The name of the future company will be called Zeric

Ill ride for you. I stunt ride street bikes and quads.