Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need advice to wheelie a yfz slow

Need advice to wheelie a yfz slow

alright guys i just got my yfz450 4 weeks ago and i can wheelie for ever on a 400ex and a300ex now i can ride wheelies on the yfz and shift threw them now like on the 400ex i would pop the clutch and it will come to ballance point and i can ride them very slow and for ever but why cant i get the yfz to do it. when i do it will stall or flip on grab bar now is this becaus its pure stock and geared highplease help me out please.

practice, you'll get used to it.
    HQ Riderz - Ceph

The YFZ has a high balance point. You will get ust to it. Just roll real slow pull up hard and hit the gas. When you get about strait up let off the gas and it should be able to balance it. hard to do on a YFZ
    V-Twin King Quad

yzf

sometimes i ride my budies 450 and at first it was real hard to keep the front end up when going slow let said before the bp is way up there pluse the tourqe is mostly in the higher rpm so keeping it in the top of the gears help me out
    2007 black Z400 with some stuff
    2006 EIGER -gone
    2004 OZARK
    2002 YZF 600R-gone
    2001 NINJA 250

can any one on here ride slow wheelies on therer yfz and ballance it because i love doing them kinda wheelies anybody with more info on this subject please

Originally posted by 416 racer
    can any one on here ride slow wheelies on therer yfz and ballance it because i love doing them kinda wheelies anybody with more info on this subject please
    do you use your clutch and brake.. if so.. then its all practice..
    Thanks to my fans my name is an Anthem..

Live Life..Do one thing a day that scares you

Xbox360Live GamerTag = Upgrayed
    Playstation 3 GamerTag = U-p-g-r-a-y-e-d

excuse me for my ignorance but since when do you have to pop the clutch to get the front end up to ride a wheelie. isnt it easier to give it gas and pull up on the bars.....seems like that would be easier to ride a nice smooth slow one out then popping the clutch
    \

Originally posted by Villageidiott23
    excuse me for my ignorance but since when do you have to pop the clutch to get the front end up to ride a wheelie. isnt it easier to give it gas and pull up on the bars.....seems like that would be easier to ride a nice smooth slow one out then popping the clutch
    \
    who said anything about poping the clutch??
    Thanks to my fans my name is an Anthem..

Live Life..Do one thing a day that scares you

Xbox360Live GamerTag = Upgrayed
    Playstation 3 GamerTag = U-p-g-r-a-y-e-d

when i had my 400ex i pop the clutch it will cum up slow and hit ballance point and i can ride them slow i just need to learn on my yfz

i always popped the clutch on my yfz, but i also did most of my wheelies from a DEAD stop.

and to do really slow wheelies on a yfz, are you talking about doing stalls ( where you go so slow you can sit in one spot w/o moving, then burp it forward and do it again) or just doing slow wheelies, constantly moving? i had a yfz for about two years and stunted the hell out of it. only things i couldnt do where switchbacks, no handers, and ss-jump-highchair.

here's a slow 2nd gear, foot in bar....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU_Aj-tdg6Q
    SOLD! bye bye yfz450! HELLOOOOOO F4i

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast