Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another rebuild

another rebuild

I built my hybrid from the frame up last year, rode it all season. Parted most of it out, and as I saw the frame swinger and rear shock sitting there I had a change of heart. So here are some of the new parts I've picked up so far. This is all going on a lsr 426 frame with chrome dc-4, walsh long travel, axis shocks, new shamrocks, walsh +1 stem, kandk oil tank. Motor is a sparks built 426 pics to come soon, as the build starts again...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Shes gonna look nice,Post pics when your done...
    LSR/CRF450
    JB ex w/yz450dirtbike motor
    Thats right "hybrids the only way to go....They go BRAAAAAAAPPP..

update

I see some others coming along and some going to pieces, but here is a bit of progress on my hybrid,

I just got the engine cases powdered up, but they were a spare set, I'm going to do my other set blue or black. Well I just got this motor because I had sold my previous one and boy oh boy was I happy to see the FULL HINSON bottom end when I opened her up that isn't how it was advertised so I was quite pleased.

looks great man keep the pics commin
    Jesse

Feedback
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2627634#post2627634

update

subframe will probably get dropped off tomorrow to get done red, rear caliper, and mounting plate, maybe nerfs black but I can't decide on those any input? I want them black but they look like **** when they get nicked up where as aluminum stays nice?

match the subframe to the cases, leave the nerfs, keep them cleaned up they will look good w/ the chrome. if u pc them it will chip off when up bump a rider in a holeshot and look like ****
    Jesse

Feedback
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2627634#post2627634

$$$

Where's the money for the TC?????????????????????????????

little more progress

Just need a few more things, most of it is on the way, but here is a new pic for ya

yzf

Still need
    new graphics/ seatcover
    carbon fiber hood
    full set of dirt tires
    everything else is coming this week.

its looking good as hell...the color combo is a good one
    www.myspace.com/flyas****4e

2003 300ex

White Brother E-Series Pro Meg Silence with header , AC Front Bumper and Wide Grab Bar, DG Fat Series Nerf Bars , K&N AirFilter , Dynojet Jet Kit , Outerwears Shock Covers , CDB Motorsports Air Scoops , Big Gun Rev Box , Maxxis Razr�s , Douglas .190 wheels , Galfer Stainless Steel Brakelines , Pro-Taper Fat Bars , Moose Universal Mounting Kit , Durablue E-Brake Block Off , MSR AOF Clutch w/ Hot Start , RPM Dominator +2+2 Axle , 2001 Raptor Rear Shock , CR Switch , Maxxis Razr MX's All Around , Douglas Billet Front , Douglas .190 , Burgard 400ex +1 LT , LTR450 shocks , AC Racing Frame Skidplate , Jetting= 128 MJ / 40 Pilot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast