Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: December Quad of the Month entry poll

Originally posted by Xater
    the wildflower lt-z440 was allready on the cover of ATV sport magazine and a huge article on it
    I saw it too. She went to some ATV builder training for 6 months.
    She did a really nice job. No money spared on that one.
    TRX330r (Parted Out)

06' LTR450 (Stolen!!!).......R.I.P.

06' CBR600RR (SOLD)

TRX250R - The classic, the legend, the icon, the BEAST!!......the reason ATV's are where they are today.

Originally posted by Kirt13
    I have a bad habit of becoming defensive when guys sound like they are dismissing Lolli out of hand.
    Back off boys..... She's mine!

What are you talking about??? Nobody was dismissing anybody.
    It was a complement.
    TRX330r (Parted Out)

06' CBR600RR (SOLD)

TRX250R - The classic, the legend, the icon, the BEAST!!......the reason ATV's are where they are today.

Originally posted by Kirt13
    Thanks guys! I actually had quite a few sponsors help me out on it. I did spend a bunch but it was a lot of work though too. It felt pretty good putting it all back together. Anyway, thanks for the compliments.
    Nice R Kirt! I rode J's old 250R awhile back and that thing was scary fast. Too fast! LOL

Laura
    2003 Suzuki Z400

Back off girls, he's mine!

Thanks!!
    I'm glad that you didn't take what I said the wrong way. It was all meant as a complement. Your's and J's quad are 2 of the sickest quads I've ever seen!!!
    TRX330r (Parted Out)

06' CBR600RR (SOLD)

Actually the red Z400, the Cherry Bomb, is mine, if that's what you're referring to. J built that one for me. He let me help some, but I didn't really know much then. I did a lot of polishing. It's actually the second build on that one. I sure learned a lot since then. J has some cool quads though, he just keeps taking them aparts, lol. I think he has enough stuff to put 4 or 5 Z400's together, lol. He has a really cool lollipop blue frame and a bunch of other parts that color, and he keeps swapping out parts on it. It's had DVX plastics, yellow plastics, Laker's, etc. He did such a great job building my Cherry Bomb that I wanted to do it too, lol. He's built so many. You should see his old R. He traded it to his best friend. That thing is really cool. I think they've taken it apart a few times already, lol. Then he built a 400ex and now numorous Z's.
    Anyway, thanks again Kirt. Looks like you know what hard work on a quad is like. Yours obviously has a ton of hard work in it.
    2003 Suzuki Z400

Man, you guys are bad ash!! I'm hoping to have a collection like that one day. I pretty much just got started building. This was my first big project.
    I'll see you around the forums!!
    TRX330r (Parted Out)

06' CBR600RR (SOLD)

Originally posted by Lolli2
    Actually the red Z400, the Cherry Bomb, is mine, if that's what you're referring to. J built that one for me. He let me help some, but I didn't really know much then. I did a lot of polishing. It's actually the second build on that one. I sure learned a lot since then. J has some cool quads though, he just keeps taking them aparts, lol. I think he has enough stuff to put 4 or 5 Z400's together, lol. He has a really cool lollipop blue frame and a bunch of other parts that color, and he keeps swapping out parts on it. It's had DVX plastics, yellow plastics, Laker's, etc. He did such a great job building my Cherry Bomb that I wanted to do it too, lol. He's built so many. You should see his old R. He traded it to his best friend. That thing is really cool. I think they've taken it apart a few times already, lol. Then he built a 400ex and now numorous Z's.
    Anyway, thanks again Kirt. Looks like you know what hard work on a quad is like. Yours obviously has a ton of hard work in it.

I heard that your b/f bought the Cherry bomb one from Tyler Pilz after he had it already fully build and you guys changed some things around.. I bought Tyler's YFZ (Special Forces) and he told me that..
    ~Jay
    2009 KTM 450 SX - Race Bike
    2009 KTM 450 SX - Practice Bike

Thanks to my 2009 Sponsors: KTM Factory Support, Motosports Factory,Rocket Ron Racing, Clutch Industries,Twin Air,EVS Sports,CP Pistons, Leo Vince Exhausts, Blitz Vision,Division 26 Clothing, DRG , FourWerx , ASV Inventions, KB Motorsports, WP Suspension
    www.fwcarbon.com
    email: Jay@fwcarbon.com

No, my boyfriend bought the orange Freak Show from him. The Cherry Bomb was build by us from the ground up.
    2003 Suzuki Z400

Here's a picture of the freak show. It's pretty much parted out now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2003 Suzuki Z400

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast