Thread: Cannondale Blaze/Speed 440 for sale

Cannondale Blaze/Speed 440 for sale

I have sweet looking C-dale for sale. I am only selling to help with funding for next years racing. This quad was going to be a back up for the girlfriend, but it never made it that far. It has Moto nerf's, Speed front shocks, Ohlins rear, Tag T2 fat bars, a key switch plate, Professionally painted frame, powder coated A-arms/swingarm/subframe/ and grab bars. The tires are in great shape and the rear tires and rims are new take off's. You can call me with any questions and to make offers at 330-984-3494. Thanks again, Brian.
    PS I am located in Northern Ohio and you are welcome to come and look/ test ride if you are interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brian Jenkins - WheelZ UP Suzuki LTR-450 LE #0
    Sponsors - WheelZ UP, Stomp grip, HMF, & Oury.
    Co-sponsors - Walsh, QuadTech, Fox Shox, One Ind., Flexx bars, Tag, K&N, Galfer, Hinson, Sixsixone, Sunline, Rath, & DWT.

pic
    Co-sponsors - Walsh, QuadTech, Fox Shox, One Ind., Flexx bars, Tag, K&N, Galfer, Hinson, Sixsixone, Sunline, Rath, & DWT.

I am also including an extra set of clutch fibers and some Moto heelguards. The motor is an hydraulic clutch motor will all the updates except the Z400 bearing. I have owned many Cannondales and have personally never had one crank lock up on me. Thanks for looking.

1 more.

guys ive seen this thing in person and i will vouche that it is a well built bike that definitely catches everyones eye.almost makes me tear up and sing the star spangled banner.but no as simple as it may look it is a nice bike and well worth the price.

good luck brian.

kyle
    houser,axis,walsh, hiper Cannondale 468 PARTED OUT!

family:
    02 cannibal champion motorsports rebuilt crank and new piston $SELL
    03 cannibal champion motorsports rebuilt crank and new piston $SELL
    03 cannibal falicon and wiseco
    03 speed falicon and wiseco
    03 blaze turning into moto with falicon and wiseco
    ^all being rebuilt slowly but surely by Scott at CHAMPION

R.I.P. Ashlie "Gina" Wyderka March 8, 1986 - July 4, 2004

If you ever want to part out some aftermarket parts let me know. My dad was going to sell his C-dale but decided to keep it. C-dales are deffintly VERY NICE quads
    V-Twin King Quad

I have a TON of extra parts and prototype parts that I will be selling to help with next years expenses. I don't want to get rid of them, but something has to go! lol I also have a MOTO that is basically brand new that I might be selling too. That will leave me with just the race machines only if I do that though. I have some decisions to make I guess. Thanks for the kind words Kyle and your wheels went out today bro. Sorry it wasn't sooner, but Michelle burned all my shipping boxes when she was cleaning out the garage. lol She didn't know....ooops. Well, if you guys are looking for any parts, just give me a call because I might have what you need. Later on, Brian. 330-984-3494.

hey brian pm me on riders or call my cell about the moto 417-252-0265 that you might want to sell
    Triple Threat Racing
    2003 Cannondale
    Can't beat American Quality!

2005 Sponsors
    Hiper Technology

I'll give you a call on Sat. or Sun. if that's okay? I've been working a ton of hours lately and have been sleep deprived. lol I'll post some pics of it too so you can check it out, it's basically fresh out of the box brand new!

I am just looking for a price range for some nerf bars. Whenever is fine with me. No big rush
    V-Twin King Quad