Thread: Where to find a rezzy bracket

Where to find a rezzy bracket

Looking for a rezzy bracket. I've got a raptor rear shock on a 300EX and I need some sort of bracket to mount the rezzy to the square tube frame. I haven't found anything on e-bay. Thanks!
    John, 300EX, 2-250Xs, TRX90, ATC70, 3 JD sleds, 17.5' Hydra Sports boat, 2000 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab Diesel with a DP Tuner 3 pos. chip

Special thanks to Kenny for helping us with my sons project quad!
    BK Performance
    Custom Powder Coating

i've got a K & K rezzy clamp if you are interested.

Mount it here like this. The line isn't long enough to mount it anywhere else.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That depends on the shock, some lines are REALLY long, while others are short.
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Chino,
    Can you post a picture of it so I can see if it would work? Never mind I just looked it up on K&K's site. PM me with how much you want for it. Thanks!

#387,
    I cannot really tell from the picture how you mounted it although I can oviously see where you mounted it. It looks like it would be in the way there, does it stick out any where your boots would be?
    John, 300EX, 2-250Xs, TRX90, ATC70, 3 JD sleds, 17.5' Hydra Sports boat, 2000 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab Diesel with a DP Tuner 3 pos. chip

Special thanks to Kenny for helping us with my sons project quad!
    BK Performance
    Custom Powder Coating

Gets covered by the plastics for the most part. No it doesn't stick out. When you install the shock before bolting it on slide the rezzy through the frame rails where the fuse box is. Here is another picture. CannondaleRider All 01 raptor rear shocks have the same length of line. Not really much to work with.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I had to remove the silonoid and that lil fuse box to get mine through. And I used 2 rubber hose clamps like that dude did above. Way better then a stock 300ex shock. Kinna sucks that you gotta remove the clamps to adjust it. When I first got mine installed I used some zip ties to hold it in place while I was dialing it in. All I had to do is cut the ties and adjust and put a couple of zip ties to keep it in place.

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
    That depends on the shock, some lines are REALLY long, while others are short.
    An 01 rear raptor shock has a short line. If I ever have mine rebuilt I'm gonna have a longer line put on it.

Originally posted by rooster300ex
    An 01 rear raptor shock has a short line. If I ever have mine rebuilt I'm gonna have a longer line put on it.
    My apologies....I missed the "raptor" part of the post....
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
    My apologies....I missed the "raptor" part of the post....

we have all done it. Somebody usually corrects us.