Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: about Ranchers

nice :P :P
    [/url]
    regards, Jopotertentard1

I have a 01 rancher with 26mudlites hmf slip on K&N AND IT IS A GREAT BIKE of course their not fast their utility and in my opinion the 350 EL RANCHO is by no means not a slouch trx
    02' 400EX- (WOODY)TJ graphics and Seat cover- BIGGUN ignition- HMF full- K&N air & oil filter& jets- RENTHAL bars & grips- ITP holeshot XCR- PRM skidplates all- NGK plug- SOLD

I have an 05' and you cannot stop it! It's only 2wd but I have pulled many of 4wd out of the same mudhole that i went through. It's been buried to the handlebars three times and never quit! Friends are envious of my rancher, they are always amazed at what I can do with it. It's bulletproof.
    Riding in faith

ok theres a couple of retards sayin that they went up to the handle bars in water ,that cant happin without snorkles .you can go just about to the middle of the gas tank an thats it.jea there maybe kinda tuff but not a freakin fish
    2007 CR85Rb:rethal bar pad.

SOLD-!!!!!!!!!!2006 250ex
    Sponsered by your moma

If you attend church every sunday put this in your sig!

How do you know these retards don't have snorkles Mr. Ignorant????? Common sense would tell you that. If its buried that much and is still running obviously it's been modified.
    Riding in faith

the one i read said the only thing he did to his is change the oil,so mister moose get the facts.im sure they just like there quads alot so there kinda strechin the truth.

Sponsered by your moma

When you said a "couple" of retards it means more than one. the other who mentioned this"buried to the bars" was me so I took offense as being called a liar. Fair enough. Its done. How's the 06'250 treating ya?
    Riding in faith

sorry about gettin your panys in a bundle lol,so im guessin you got snorkles.o and my 250ex is treatin me nicly.

Sponsered by your moma

so i guess im the other retard because i HAVE ran it thru water over the handlebars and it kept running i didnt drive 5 miles underwater just a few seconds stupid. and if you wanna call me a liar im about 5ft10 and 350lbs so come do it to my face retard!!! i aint no dumb teenager who knows it alll tho maybe thats the problem.

hahahah u wana fight,lol ya moma

Sponsered by your moma

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast