Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: about Ranchers

about Ranchers

Hey what are your guys opinions on the Fourtrax Rancher 350 and or 400 just clearafy what ur talking about plz.
    aim screen name is - smitzdashiznit

my grandpa has a rancher 350 and that thing is the biggest pooch I have ever ridden. Looses power going up hill. Acoors I am ust to riding a banshee but still it is very slow. Slower then my GF old 250ex.
    V-Twin King Quad

We have a 03 Rancher 350ES and it is a work horse! They are not speed demons by any means. But they get the job done! We use ours to haul deer out of the woods and to plow snow with. It works great for both of those things. If your wanting a quick quad I wouldn't go with this one, but if you are wanting a dependable quad to work with I'd say this is a good choice. We have never had any thing go wrong with our and have plowed a lot of snow with it. That's my $.02.
    2011 GNCC Sport Class Champion

well i have beat the crap outa mine its an 02 350 and ive had it buried in mud up to the handlebars more times than i can count and underwater to the bottom of the bars and it just keeps going and going the only things i have done to it is change the oil. and ive changed the spark plug once. and i just changed the original tires off of it. so in my opinion there great

Unhappy

Well im having a tough time deciding between utility and sport either way im buying used. The rancher can't possibly be any slower than my arctic cat 250 4x4 , because they are about the same weight and my cat has many less hp I banking on buying a 400ex though
    aim screen name is - smitzdashiznit

well ive had both and i would rather ride the rancher but i guess its who you ride with if your riding with utes then go with the rancher if your riding with sports the go with the 400 and the new rancher is comming out is a 420cc with 2/4 wd switch with efi so it may just be faster than a 400ex but youll have to try them out

you will be satisfied if you go to the rancher. They ahve greta power, like the other guy stated above, "they get the job done"
    2008 Can Am DS450
    PRM Baja Bumper and Skid

2007 Honda Rincon 680
    Fuel Injected
    ITP Mudlites
    Hopefully some more goodies soon

1986 Honda ATC 250SX
    Knobby tires all-round
    otherwise.................... STOCK

rancher has reliabilility for sure, i had one for 6 years it never let me down once! its fairly fast i got mine up to 55 on the speedometer then we tested it with a car it was 57 on the car tops, i think i couldve gotten it to more but 55 was really pushing it, it has alot of power, only reason you think it lost power is cos u ride a shee heh
    2004 400ex for sale! Mildly modded, tons of parts replaced. $2350

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352962

my dad has a '00 rancher 350ES and i have goten stuck up to the top of the fenders in a corel full of crap. we drove it through a pond and the water was over the handlebars. it just keeps on chuggin. he liked it so much he bought an '05 when i bought my '05 400ex. the new one has more power and i think ot is wider. i personally like my ex. i can get it anywhere the ranchers can withe ease. i usually just get there faster. eather way, you will be making a good purchase.

we went on a trip to new zealand a while back and i rode a 00 rancher with 38,000kms! and it was like new
    01 400ex
    Renthal bars
    Ac Pro Peg Nerfs
    Kenda Klaws
    UNI air filter
    Yoshimura RS-3 S/O
    DMP Graphics

YOUR A DONKEY BONKER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast