Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wheelies, stoppies, side winders, ect

wheelies, stoppies, side winders, ect

last time I checked this was a freestyle forum and all I see are "stunting" threads..... move em in the open forum and lets start seeing some real stuff in the air (F-R-E-E-S-T-Y-L-E)....Im sorry but I can't take looking at another wheelie anymore.
    Bart Engelstad- BEME, StatelineMX, QuadFreestyle.com, LPMotocross, AKphotography

Re: wheelies, stoppies, side winders, ect

Originally posted by EngelstadFQX
    last time I checked this was a freestyle forum and all I see are "stunting" threads..... move em in the open forum and lets start seeing some real stuff in the air (F-R-E-E-S-T-Y-L-E)....Im sorry but I can't take looking at another wheelie anymore.
    thank god someone spoke out about this before i did.

i was doin wheelies and **** like that when i was 10 on a 250X.

so if you think you've came up with a new wheelie, you might wanna rethink it.
    2006 YFZ 450

08' Sponsor's
    KansasPowerSports.com
    Hydro Dynamics/I-Shock
    LBZ Riding Gear
    Kicker Car Audio
    Extreme cycle
    Laker Custom Plastic
    Lawrence Yamaha

im with you bart..... ppl that show off wheelies are either noobs or dont have a good place to ride.... so they just wheelie on their driveways! braap

freestyle is stunting, it takes skill to do wheelies and tricks while doing them. Jumping also takes skill. They both are freestyle.
    2005 450r
    CT 70

1993 Blaster, gone but not Forgotten

I disagree, my dad can do wheelies on his bayou 220 and he is by far a talented quad rider. there's a huuuuge difference between freestyle and stunting. When was the last time you watched a FREESTYLE mx event on TV and saw all the riders doing wheelies and stoppies? and yea I know Pastrana, Guetters and even I do a few in shows to fill in time but it's by no meansFreestyle motocross....am I the only one that thinks this?
    Bart Engelstad- BEME, StatelineMX, QuadFreestyle.com, LPMotocross, AKphotography

Yeah I agree there are way too many regular wheelies in this section but most people dont have the equiptment/place to do real freestyle.
    2004 LTZ400

2008 KFX450R
    Pro Circuit T4 Slip-On
    REM Nerf Bars and Heel Guards
    DG Bumper

Originally posted by EngelstadFQX
    I disagree, my dad can do wheelies on his bayou 220 and he is by far a talented quad rider. there's a huuuuge difference between freestyle and stunting. When was the last time you watched a FREESTYLE mx event on TV and saw all the riders doing wheelies and stoppies? and yea I know Pastrana, Guetters and even I do a few in shows to fill in time but it's by no meansFreestyle motocross....am I the only one that thinks this?

i deff agree dude.. my dad does really long wheelies....

and motocross... freestyle MOTOCROSS.

just move the "STUNNA" **** to some other place... it makes freestyle and quads look bad... i hate that when ppl knows i ride quads the first thing they ask is..."can you wheelie?" i think its effin lame.. i jsut go like.. wheelies suck

well then why not ***** to a mod to make two seperate places to post that. b/c last time i checked it says ''Freestyle tricks, ramps, jumps, wheelies, etc. EXriders is not responsible for accidents as a result of attempting maneuvers seen in this area".........sooooooo, if im reading correctly, and i DO think i am.....wheelies can be posted here.

and i didnt just ''wheelie in my driveway'' because i had no where to go, i wheelied in a lot that i had permission to be in b/c thats the type of ''freestyle'' i chose to do on the quad. jumping takes BALLS, and i had no where to do that and it just wasnt my thing, didnt spark my interest. and i dont mean to be rude, but im sure there are alot of tricks/wheelies that you guys cant do on a quad. not saying you couldnt w/ time/practice. but i dont see you doing them (and thats apperantly by choice). no one is complaining for you guys to have a ''freestyle JUMPING'' thread! and i'll be honest, ALL I DID WAS STUNT, and i always checked on these threads to see what was new.......and 8 times out of 10, the latest post WAS on a topic of freestyle JUMPING.

idk, no need to bash and talk **** about how ''easy'', boring, lame stuning is when no one has lit a fire under anyone else's *** about freestlye *cough* jumping!
    SOLD! bye bye yfz450! HELLOOOOOO F4i

bottom line... STEP IT UP.

and dont call wheelies and "stunting" freestyle.

''step it up''? i dont care to jump. not my thing. and its clearly stated as a place to post the pics/questions ect. so this is where they end up.

and i dont call it freestyle, i call it STUNTING!

bottom line
    SOLD! bye bye yfz450! HELLOOOOOO F4i

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast