Thread: Hillbilly GP round 2 at Westphalia,MO this Weekend!

Hillbilly GP round 2 at Westphalia,MO this Weekend!

Hillbilly GP Round 2 of 8 at Loiaza Dairy Farms in Westphalia,MO this weekend november 4th. Race starts at noon. Come out and support this ATV friendly series! Hillbilly UP!

i don't know if I will there. I haven't went threw the quad from the 12 hr to see what needs to be fix. Ands also, the weather don't look.

I'm planning on being there. I missed the first one and will have to miss rounds 3 & 4 due to work. I'm ready! Weather doesn't look like it will be too bad....partly cloudy and low 50s.
    2004 TRX450R, White Bros. Nerfs, HMF, Hiper, Razr II, Kenda Klaw XC, Sparks

Me and Dad will be there... and ole Jacob says he'll try to be ready.. but we'll see when it comes race time... but it oughta be a good one
    And as I shifted into 5th.. I couldnt remember a thing she said

04 Honda 450r
    Razr 2's on Hipers
    Tireballs
    Cycra Handguards
    Houser +.5's
    AC Blackline Nerfs
    Custom Axis Long Travel Fronts
    Custom Axis Dual Adjust Rear Shock
    GT Thunder XC Link
    JE 13.5:1 High Comp Piston
    HRC Kit
    Maier Carbon Fiber Hood
    PEP Damper
    PRM Summit Bumper
    PRM Belly Skid
    PRM Swinger Skid
    Houser +2 Black Stem
    Houser Fat Bar Clamp
    Flex QuadRacer Low Bars
    Dirtworks Motorsports Custom Graphix

NEW Missouri ATV ONLY Series www.oxcracing.com
    OXC #101 A Class!

Shrum crew is going to 3 hour team race in Casey. I hate to miss the hillbillys but gotta go where the boys want to.
    Proud mama of teen racer.
    Thanks to: S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, Dirt Works, Shrum's Garage, Tire Balls, Pro Taper, IMS, LRD, Pivot Works, Moose Racing, Spider Grips, ZBroz Racing, Dirt Works, Hot Cams, Smith Optics, Alpine Stars, Maier, & Precision Powersports.
    Without you all, our racing experience would not be this great.

me and garrett will be there. he cant wait! it should be a great race. hopefully we have another good turnout.
    shep and lil man

well we had a great race at westphalia this weekend!!!!! the track was laid out great by spud and his crew and with a chance of rain on our tails we got started at noon with a short holeshot with racers running hot into the first turn and diving into a dip and then into an open field! it was a pretty dust free race with only a little mud. the creeks would be rough and rocky but manageable. it was a clean race with plenty of great battles for positions. the woods would prove to be tight and technical but fast! there were lots of whoops and dips that would prove to be challenging to hold onto the handlebars! it was probally one of my favorite races and tracks! cant wait til thayer. giddy up!
    shep