Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallston pre-race thread, last race !

Originally posted by gump
    every little bit helps dustin.. all i get is discounts, except with PQR which i'm under contract with and sunday is the last race so i'm sure that's when i should get my check.. but they'll probably wait and pay me at the banquet...

charlie that would be cool if you buy another quad besides mine...
    Oh ive been denied by gump dang i really do need a 450 lol so i guess you have decided to keep the yfz?
    Who wants to sponsor me???

yup.. PQR has me a full bearing kit and chain and sprokets which i'm gonna get friday, wouldn't want to sell it to ya like that, don't get me wrong all it really needs is the chain and sprokets, but it has a year on it now and i can't afford to put a new one together..

i didn't deny ya charlie, i'll team up with ya on a warrior, you may be my only chance...

Originally posted by gump
    i didn't deny ya charlie, i'll team up with ya on a warrior, you may be my only chance...
    yea id have to be pulled around by a 4x4 lol
    Who wants to sponsor me???

Yeah I think a 6 hr in Yadkinville or Parker Valley would be awesome!

The Olympics sounds like sum fun but you'll have to make a special olympics for kids like Gump!
    “ If I never ever get to practice nursing again, not for one second, I can say that all it was all worth those few minutes that God gave me to care for Daniel. I can never thank him enough!” May he rest in the arms of God!

Question Sprocket

Need sum help
    My 4w has to much top end! When I try to pull out in second it creeps like a snail! So I need a sprocket! My rear tires are 20s (doesn't that play a role in sprocket size?) Would I need to drop a tooth in the front and go up two in the back? Any info will help!
    Thanks!
    “ If I never ever get to practice nursing again, not for one second, I can say that all it was all worth those few minutes that God gave me to care for Daniel. I can never thank him enough!” May he rest in the arms of God!

Jenna just go down 1 tooth in the front and try that. The 20" tires should help your "bottom end". It takes less energy to turn the smaller diameter. But i'm sure you knew that already.

Gump your gay.
    OK Gump I won't tell anyone else.

OK folks lets see what you all think!!! Should I try to run both the M/C & quad race or should I just concentrate on the Quad?

I'm tied for second in points in 2stroke with leader only two points ahead

I think I would just concentrate on quad only
    Thanks Brooks....I knew I could count on you!!!

Originally posted by dale woody
    OK folks lets see what you all think!!! Should I try to run both the M/C & quad race or should I just concentrate on the Quad?

I'm tied for second in points in 2stroke with leader only two points ahead
    You know what i think and if ya want u can run my bike just let me know
    Kevin McClellan in a atv forum but rides bikes duh ktm 300 xc

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast