Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fallston pre-race thread, last race !

Bonnie your the boss so what ever you deside we will run
    Kevin McClellan in a atv forum but rides bikes duh ktm 300 xc

Okay, it sounds like everyone wants a six hour. So hopefully everyone that said we want a winter race, comes out when it is 30 degrees and wind chill at 10.
    I don't know about Yadkinville, will have to run it by the top dawg.

But I do want to give you boys a preview for the 2007 summer. We will start the 1st Annual Mid East Olympic Games.
    Such things include: holeshot racing, fast track event, team-mate competition, motocross style, and much more. This will be a two day type of event that is something we are very excited to host.

So with that in mind, hope this last race is bitter-sweet ending to great things to come in 2007.
    Come check out the Mid East Hare Scramble Series. We are family oriented and love quads and bikes. Check us out on the web at www.mideastracing.com.
    Hope to see ya at the races!!!!

i don't know about this team race idea, hell i won't be able to get a partner.. one thing i do know is i'll dominate a holeshot competion !!!!!

Originally posted by gump
    i don't know about this team race idea, hell i won't be able to get a partner.. one thing i do know is i'll dominate a holeshot competion !!!!!
    not many people wanna run 5 1/2 hours and i think i can take ya on the holeshot
    2006 Mideast A Class Champion

Originally posted by epinac18
    not many people wanna run 5 1/2 hours and i think i can take ya on the holeshot
    your out yer damn mind on the holeshot race !!! i see in your sig you have Pirelli Tires as a sponsor, you aint jumping ship are ya ??

Id team up with ya gump
    Who wants to sponsor me???

your out yer damn mind on the holeshot race !!! i see in your sig you have Pirelli Tires as a sponsor, you aint jumping ship are ya ??
    how can i jump ship without even being on a ship......its actually part of the moose deal
    2006 Mideast A Class Champion

Team race? What's the rules,do you run one quad per team or two?............

every little bit helps dustin.. all i get is discounts, except with PQR which i'm under contract with and sunday is the last race so i'm sure that's when i should get my check.. but they'll probably wait and pay me at the banquet...

charlie that would be cool if you buy another quad besides mine...

Originally posted by JoHn YeLtOn
    Team race? What's the rules,do you run one quad per team or two?............
    last time it was run your own quad, or if you only have one you can share it, but i wouldn't recomend that..

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast