Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round 9 - Pismo

Dillon Zimmerman took over the lead for the Pro-Am class pushing Lattimar into the second place position.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And Justin Waters pushed his way into the third place position.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Pushing Wilkerson into the fourth place.
    Brittany #23

Ira Green who was running in the fifth spot, moved into the fourth spot, pushing Wilkerson into fifth.
    Brittany #23

But in the end of the race, it was Dillon Zimmerman who was able to grab the win for the Pro-Am class, followed by Andrew Lattimar in second, and Justin Waters finishing in third.
    Brittany #23

But the 2006 Pro-Am Champion was Justin Waters taking the win with 127 points. Congratulations JUSTIN!!!!!
    Brittany #23

There were definitely some interesting things this weekend at Pismo, such as the porter-potties that were graphic wrapped.
    Brittany #23

And vehicles having to be pulled in and out by a tractor.
    Brittany #23

But once again Congratulations to Doug Eichner on the 2006 Pro Championship win.
    Brittany #23

The Pro-Am race was ROUGH. This was my first ever Pro-Am race, I got 8th in Open A, my first legit qualification. You can see me at the far right side of the track on the Pro-Am Holeshot.

The three riders in the front of the holeshot are all Team Money$hot guys, Mike Kelley, Bryan Grey, and Jared Johanson.

Mike Kelley crashed right along with Justin on the start, and spun a hub in one of the long whoops sections....Bryan Grey(#111 on the ATK) and Joe Rarey(#609 on the Sundahl Banshee, 3rd in the Pro Holeshot) both blew rear shocks.

Jared got an 11th, and I got a 13th.
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast